Chapter 32: Fandoria and Saka Alliance

As the war between the Shadows and Saka raged on, the neighboring kingdom of Fandoria began to worry about their own safety. Their ruler, King Fandor, decided to form an alliance with Saka in order to protect his kingdom from any potential attacks

This alliance angered the Shadows even more, as they saw it as a direct threat to their own sovereignty. The Strategist, who had been leading the Shadows' military campaigns, knew that they needed to act fast in order to prevent Fandoria from joining the war on Saka's side.

He devised a plan to send a group of elite soldiers to infiltrate Fandoria and assassinate King Fandor. The soldiers, who were experts in stealth and disguise, managed to slip past Fandoria's defenses and make their way to the king's palace.

However, they were surprised to find that King Fandor was not alone. He was accompanied by a mysterious woman, who appeared to have some kind of magical powers. The soldiers tried to attack both of them, but the woman was able to repel their attacks with ease

Realizing that they were outmatched, the soldiers quickly retreated and returned to the Shadows' stronghold. The Strategist was furious when he heard about their failure, but he was also intrigued by the woman with magical powers.

He ordered his scouts to gather more information about her, and soon learned that she was a sorceress named Selena, who had been living in secret in Fandoria for years. The Strategist realized that he could use Selena's powers to his advantage in the war against Saka.

He sent a team of his best soldiers to capture Selena and bring her back to the Shadows' stronghold. Selena, who had always kept her powers hidden, was frightened and confused by what was happening to her

The Strategist assured her that he did not mean her any harm, and explained his plan to use her powers to turn the tide of the war. Selena, who had always dreamed of using her magic for good, agreed to help the Shadows.

With Selena on their side, the Shadows were able to launch a series of devastating attacks on Saka and Fandoria, forcing them to retreat and reconsider their alliance. The war had taken a new turn, and the Shadows seemed to have gained the upper hand once again.