Chapter 26: Paratroopers Assault

As the Shadow soldiers continued to train their Paratrooper units, they soon discovered that the Sakan army's new weapon was not as advanced as they had first thought. The Paratroopers were essentially just highly trained soldiers, but with the ability to jump out of planes and glide to their targets. 

Nevertheless, the Shadow soldiers knew that the element of surprise would be key to their success, and they continued to focus on perfecting their Paratrooper tactics.

When the time finally came for the final showdown between the Shadow kingdom and the Kingdom of Saka, the Paratroopers were deployed in a daring and unexpected attack. They jumped from planes high above the battlefield, gliding down to the enemy lines and striking with deadly accuracy.

The Sakan army was caught off guard, and the Paratroopers were able to inflict heavy damage on their ranks. The Shadow soldiers followed up with a ground assault, quickly overwhelming the Sakan forces and driving them back.

The battle was brutal and intense, but in the end, the Shadow soldiers emerged victorious. King Rokar of Saka was captured and brought to trial, and his army was disbanded and integrated into the Shadow kingdom's forces.

Hagarzia was finally at peace, and the five kingdoms were united under the banner of the Shadow kingdom. The Paratroopers had played a key role in their victory, and they became legendary figures in the annals of Hagarzia's history.

As for Captain Leif and his team, they were hailed as heroes and given the highest honors the Shadow kingdom could bestow. They had risked everything to secure victory, and their bravery and dedication had saved their people from certain destruction.

The Paratroopers continued to serve the Shadow kingdom with distinction, becoming an integral part of their military might. And as the years went on, the people of Hagarzia remembered the sacrifices and triumphs of their forebears, and looked forward to a future of peace and prosperity.