Chapter 23: King Rokar

King Rokar of Saka watched with envy as the other kingdoms of Hagarzia prospered and grew stronger. He had always felt inferior to the other kings, and his jealousy only grew as he saw their wealth and power increase.

One day, Rokar was visited by a shadowy figure in the dead of night. The figure promised to help Rokar rise to power and become the most powerful king in all of Hagarzia.

The figure was none other than a powerful sorcerer, who offered to use his dark magic to help Rokar achieve his goals. Desperate for more power, Rokar agreed to the sorcerer's offer, and the two of them began working together to increase Saka's strength.

The sorcerer taught Rokar powerful spells and incantations, and together they began raising an army of dark warriors. Rokar became obsessed with his newfound power, and he began to lose sight of his original goal: to make Saka a great and prosperous kingdom.

As Rokar grew more and more ruthless, his people began to fear him. They whispered of dark magic and sorcery, and some even claimed that their king had made a pact with the devil himself.

The other kings of Hagarzia grew increasingly suspicious of Rokar's actions, and they began to wonder if he posed a threat to the peace and stability of their world.

Meanwhile, the sorcerer continued to feed Rokar's thirst for power, promising him even greater strength and control over his enemies. Rokar was blind to the sorcerer's true intentions, and he eagerly followed his every command.

Little did Rokar know, the sorcerer had his own agenda, and he was merely using Rokar to achieve his own dark purposes. The people of Saka and the other kingdoms of Hagarzia could only watch and wait, as the stage was set for a final showdown between the forces of light and darkness.