Mr Manager

Y/N POV

As i was packing my stuff from my apartment, I called my parents to tell them about the big news. They were very happy upon hearing the news that i got a job.

I excitedly told them that i can start paying for my own rents starting the next month.

After i finished packing all the stuffs that i need, i went ahead to put everything in the car that the company had provided for me to bring the girls to schedules and basically anywhere they want.

Then i start to drive my way towards the dorm which was surprisingly close to my apartment, this could be very convenient for me.

As I arrived at the dorm i picked up my stuffs and went ahead to the elevator and pressed the floor number that i was told earlier by manager noona.

After the short trip, i arrived at the girls dorm feeling nervous as i have never lived with anyone other than my parents and to make it even worst, they're all girls. I took a few deep breaths before pressing the door bell.

I rang the doorbell and the door opened to which i was greeted by the maknae Ningning.

"Hii Oppaaa, we waited so long for you" Ningning said as she pulled me inside.

I was confused at first cause i was sure that i am younger than all of them for her to call me Oppa. Of course i did my homework in learning about the girls before coming here.

"You do know that I'm younger than all of you right" I spoke as i step into their living room where the other members were.

"We know, and we don't mind calling you Oppa~" Karina teased me.

I actually got flustered from the way she called me oppa cutely. Trying to change the topic, i offered them the snacks that i have bought before coming here.

"By the way, here are some snacks for you guys, i asked manager noona about your favourites and just bought them"

"Aigoo Y/N, you didn't have to do that. This kinda reminds me of our first encounter, we will repay you someday for that" Giselle said sweetly forming a slight tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Nonono it's ok, and besides im your manager from now on so I'll try my best taking care of you guys so you won't have to experience those kind of things anymore" I reassured them.

The girls felt touched from your words and thanked you. Even Winter who was busy with the snacks that you bought, came to hug you which was followed by the other members.

You felt awkward from the sudden group hug that you were in and eventually accepted it.

Giselle POV

After we broke the hug, Y/N asked where his room was so Winter and Ningning like the little kid they are, start dragging him to his room.

"Hahahah they really are something else" I laughed watching the two member's antics.

"They look so close already, aishh" Karina said as she pouted.

"Oh don't tell me someone's jealous" I teased her, earning a slap on my shoulder.

"Yahh, he's our manager remember.... I'm just glad that those two are already comfortable with him" Karina spoke out.

"Yeah right, i can clearly see your ears turning red whenever he smiles at you"
I told her cause it's true, whenever Karina gets flustered or embarrassed her ears turn red.

"He is kinda handsome and cute though" Karina mumbled thinking I didn't heard her.

Soon the quiet living room became loud again as Ningning came out of Y/N's room and it seemed like she was sulking, she was followed by Y/N who was giving Winter a piggyback smiling and laughing like a kid.