News

It has already been a week since aespa met Y/N again but he was still unconscious at the hospital.

The aespa girls visited him almost everyday while Karina stayed with him every night. They still had schedules to attend to but they made sure to make time for Y/N. Y/N's mother still frequently visited him but now with the aespa girls always there, she has more time to rest now and continue her work.

Karina POV

We were currently on our way to an event or festival where we were invited to perform. I was scrolling through my private social media account.

Then I saw a post about Y/N from one of our fan's account, it was a news about the guy that threw the rock at Y/N. It was stated that the guy has been arrested and punished, this happened with the help of our fans. They tried to identify the culprit and made sure to report him to the authorities. Some fan even asked where Y/N went and what happened to him after the event.

I felt satisfied when the culprit was arrested and grateful to the fans for helping us.

"Jiminie, we're here" Giselle tapped my shoulder when we arrived at the event venue.

After manager unnie parked the car, we got out and walked in the building, towards the waiting room. When we almost reached our room, I saw Itzy on the other room, they were also performing at the event.

"Unnie!" Chaeryeong called me from behind.

"Oh hi Chaeryeongie"

"Hi unnie, I came to ask about Y/N. I'm worried about him after seeing an article about him being hospitalised. He's also not replying to my texts" She said.

"He's resting now at the hospital with his mother" I told her with an assuring smile.

"Is it true..that he's in a coma?" She asked with a long face.

I just nodded at her. Then she went to hug me.

"Stay strong unnie. Y/N is a strong guy, I'm sure he'll be ok"

"I miss him Chaer. Even though i see him everyday, I still miss him" I said while rubbing her back.

"I hope he recovers faster" Chaeryeong said after breaking the hug.

"I hope so too"

"I guess i have to go now unnie. Thank you for clarifying it to me" She said after one of her members called her.

"Your welcome Chaer. I'll try to inform you when Y/N wakes up"

"Alrighty unnie"

We said our goodbyes and parted ways. I joined my other members in the waiting room afterwards to prepare for stage.

Timeskip

The event has ended and we were currently at our dorm resting as I packed some of my stuffs to go back to Y/N at the hospital. After packing, I joined my members at the living room who was having a conversation.

"Did you see the banner at the crowd just now? It was so cute, i even saw a banner telling Y/N to get well soon" Winter said.

"Oh you saw it too? I'm glad that MYs are also supporting and wishing him well" Giselle continued.

"They even helped the authorities in arresting the suspect who hurt Oppa. MYs really are the best!" The maknae Ningning spoke out.

There were news speculating around aespa when they were discovered to visit the hospital everyday. So the company had to release a public announcement about aespa's manager being hospitalised. That made the fans concerned and tried their best to help aespa and Y/N.