Final

Y/N POV

Upon waking up, Karina was on top of me still sleeping. I tried to wake her up softly.

"Babe, time to wake up. I don't want to be late for my meeting later" I spoke softly to her as she replied with a groan.

"5 more minutes....." She groaned.

I just sighed and chuckled at this big baby that I'm currently holding.

Timeskip

I just finished my meeting with the CEO of SM and he was very delighted at the idea of me being able to replace my father, even though I haven't made up my mind yet.

I was heading towards HYBE's main HQ to discuss about the role I was reserved for after dropping of the aespa girls at one of their schedules, manager noona was taking care of them so I felt a little bit at ease.

As I arrived, I was welcomed by Kim and two more unknown staff members that greeted me with a big smile. We exchanged hand shakes and then headed towards the other co-CEO of ADOR. Kim told me the CEO's name in advance so that I would appear prepared.

After going up a few floors, we reached the room and knocked before entering the room.

A feminine voice appeared and told us to come in.

"So you must be Y/N that our Mr Kim has spoken highly of" The woman said as we entered the room.

"Yes that would be me. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms Min" I responded to her.

"Great! Take a seat, let's get down to business" She said as she pointed the sofa at the middle of her office.

"Before anything happens, I just want to say that I haven't made up my mind yet" I told her.

"Hahaha I know, Mr Kim told me that you're having a hard time making a choice. So let me try to convince you to accept this job" She spoke while smirking.

"Mr Kim, can you leave us for a moment. I'll call you up when I need you" She ordered Kim to leave with the 2 other staff that I still haven't familiarised with.

He nodded and left the room leaving only me and Ms Min.

"Your father was a good guy Y/N, if you somehow have his personality and ability, it would be a jackpot for our company" She continued after everyone left.

"I don't know about that haha, he did helped me become who I have become today"

"I know, he talked about you once in a while to me about replacing him. At first I was doubtful, but after watching your reputation at SM, I'm actually eager for you to work here now"

"Enough about that, let's talk business now" Min said and I nodded to her.

"You'd already know how a CEO works and it's no different here. You'll be working with me as we try to promote our company and idols while keeping everything balance" she explained to me passionately.

"Interesting....but before that, I have a question" I tried to ask her something important.

"Let me guess. Can you still stay together with your girlfriend?" She guessed as one of her eyebrows rise.

"U-uh yeah that's one of the questions" i stuttered for a moment, shocked from how she knows.

"Of course you can, I'm not sure about her company though. You're about to become the CEO here so you can do anything you like.... Unless it's a bad thing" She told me like she knows that I'm dating Karina. I made a confused face while she explained it to me.

"It's quite obvious that you're dating Karina. So don't give me that look, you're lucky that the fans were positive about it" She continued.

"Thanks i guess?"