Day out

Y/N POV

Morning came as i heard my phone alarm and stood up to close it. I glanced to my side and saw Karina still sleeping peacefully and looking beautiful even when she's sleeping.

I just smiled and caressed her hair, admiring her presence. She woke up while i did that and greeted me with an angelic smile.

"Good morning oppa" she said with a raspy voice.

"Good morning Jiminie, do you want to go down and have breakfast?"

"Noo, I'm still sleepy" She replied.

Luckily today was their day off before their concert the next day.

"Ok then" I stood up and went to the toilet to take a shower.

After i was done, i took my phone and sat down on the chair beside the bed. I was surprised to see that i had a lot of notifications since last night. I unlocked my phone and saw that the girls has added me to their message group chat.

Y/N

Uhmm hello?

Giselle

Y/N!! Good morninggg

Y/N
Good morning to you too

Winter⭐
Hii Oppaaa, do you want to have breakfast with me and Ningning downstairs?

Y/N
Sure
I was just going to head there with Jimin.
But shes still sleepy😒

Winter⭐
kekekekeke
Hurry up then
Me and Ningning are already heading there right now

Y/N
Okie
I'll be there in a minute

Karina❤️
Have fun🥱🥱

Ningning🦋
Sleepyhead

As i got ready and wore some comfortable clothes, I went downstairs to meet the maknaes for breakfast at the hotel's restaurant near the lobby.

We met up and took a seat as we took our order and chatted.

"So Y/N, why did you leave us on the day of the flight?" Winter asked me as i remembered what happened and froze on the spot for a few seconds.

"It's ok if you don't want to share about it" She continued after seeing my reaction.

"I shouldn't keep it to myself for too long" I replied to her.

"My dad got into an accident on the day of the flight" I told them. "He was in a critical condition when they brought him to the hospital, i didn't even get to say goodbye to him"

"Omo, I'm so sorry Oppa..." Winter apologized.

"It's ok, you didn't know and it's all in the past now" I smiled at them.

"We're sorry oppa. Just remember that we're always here for you oppa. We're also a family here" Ningning said as she held onto my arms.

I almost felt some tears forming on my eyes but i managed to keep it in and tried to change the topic.

"Oh our foods are here" I said as i see the waiter start putting down foods and drinks on our table.

Ningning POV