Move On

Karina POV

After waiting for almost an hour for Y/N to wake up, manager unnie received a call from the CEO, telling us to go back home and continue as usual.

"We should go home now, the CEO handled all of the bills for Y/N already. I'll be handling you guys while Y/N is recovering" manager unnie told us.

"Wait, who's going to take care of Y/N here?" I asked her.

"We already called his mom, she's already on the way while we speak" She answered.

"Can we at least visit him when we're free?" Ningning spoke out.

"I'm sorry.....but you guys cannot. The CEO said that you guys should focus on your job instead of worrying about Y/N"

"But unnie!" We all said in unison.

"I'm really sorry girls but it's his order. Don't worry I'll try to visit him when i can so i can give updates to you guys"

We just had to accept her order and head back home.

We all felt sad leaving Y/N here all alone as we watch him sleeping on the bed peacefully. His skin was pale maybe from the huge loss of blood.

We left the hospital room with a heavy heart and tears on our eyes as we headed back to our dorm.

Timeskip

It has been weeks since we saw Y/N. Manager unnie told us that he's starting to feel better but he still need to stay at the hospital.

We felt relieved from her news. We tried texting him but he still haven't replied, maybe he's too tired to even check his phone, we thought to ourselves.

As days goes on, we did our job as usual, performing on music shows, attending events overseas with manager unnie, under her care but we all still feel worried about Y/N.

Timeskip

We were heading back home from an event, manager unnie is our driver and we asked her again about Y/N cause it's somehow taking too long for him to be discharged from the hospital.

"Unnie, how is Y/N Oppa these days?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why is it taking so long for him to leave the hospital?" Giselle continued.

"Oh Y/N, like i said he's feeling better but he still can't leave the hospital for some reason" She kept telling us the same answer every time we asked.

"Can we go visit him? I miss him very much" Winter pleaded.

"Me too" Ningning said as we all nodded.

"I'm very sorry girls, I know how much you guys miss him but we just need to wait for him to comeback to us himself" Manager unnie replied to us.

I just faced to the ground and sighed in defeat but then Giselle whispered to me from beside.

"Jimin ah, what if we sneak out to go visit him. We have a rest day tomorrow and manager unnie has a meeting in the morning leaving us alone at the dorm" Giselle said.

"Yah what are you thinking. What if we get caught" I whispered back to her.

"We wouldn't mind about that" Ningning and Winter who was seating behind us joined our whispering conversation.

"Besides what would they do to punish us" Winter continued.

I glanced over to manager unnie who was driving and saw that she was still focused on the road.

"Alright then, make sure to wake up early tomorrow and we'll go out when she leaves" I instructed them.

They all responded with a nod and determined faces.

Soon after we arrived at the dorm and entered our rooms to 'rest', but in reality we were planning about tomorrow.

aespa group chat

Giselle🌙
Should we bring something with us tomorrow to surprise Y/N oppa?

Winter⭐
Ohh i know
We should bring some snacks!

Karina❤️
Food is all you think about jagiya
We should bring some gifts too

Ningning🦋
This sounds fun
I bet Y/N Oppa will be surprised seeing us tomorrow HAHAHAHA

Giselle🌙
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I know right
Imagine the look on his face

Winter⭐
Hahahahah
I can already imagine his cute face

Karina❤️
Hahahaha
I just can't wait to see him

After chatting with the girls through text, we all slept early feeling excited for tomorrow.

And me, of course I had a hard time trying to sleep, so I tried to force myself to sleep by listening to some relaxing music which fortunately worked but took a long time.

A/N
Short chapter this time
Prepare yourselves for the next chapter ladies and gentlemen 👀👀👀👀