Promise

After the long flight has passed, they finally arrived at their destination which they were also greeted by a sea of fans at the airport.

Karina requested to manager unnie for Y/N to walk ahead of them earlier so that he can walk without the disturbance from the fans. Manager unnie and Y/N agreed as he walked out first with one of the security to head to the vehicle.

Karina POV

As we watch Y/N walk ahead of us, we were hoping that the crowd wouldn't mind him but to our surprise some of them rushed towards him to take pictures and asking some questions.

Slowly, he was swarmed by the fans making us lose sight of him. I ran towards the crowd without much thinking and the other members and managers followed me along with our bodyguards, they quickly formed a circle to give us space from the crowd.

I searched through the crowds, looking for Y/N. My heart started to feel pain and heavy thinking about his condition in this kind of crowd.

As we were going through the sea of people and flashes from cameras, I saw Y/N surrounded by people, he was holding his head with one hand and the other trying to contain the fans from getting close to him. The sole bodyguard with him was also struggling.

Soon our bodyguard circle joined them and I immediately hugged Y/N as I felt tears coming out from my eyes. We heard gasps from the crowd.

"I-I-I'm so sorry Y/N, I thought it would work"

"It's ok, let's just get out of here for now" Y/N calmly said while pulling me to his side and wrapped his arms around my shoulder while covering my face with his other hand.

"Stop crying my love...... Your fans won't be able to see that beautiful face of yours you know?" He bowed down slightly so that his face was near mine and softly spoke.

"I don't care, I'm so worried about you. Are you feeling okay right now?" I asked him while wiping my tears with the sleeves of my shirt.

"I'm fine, the crowd just overwhelmed me for a second there"

"Don't lie" I pouted at him.

He gave me a warm smile and just ignored my words, I know that he's feeling the pain right now.

After a while, we arrived at our vehicle and settled down. I immediately asked Y/N again about his health.

"Are you really fine?" I asked and cupped his cheeks with both hands, begging him to give me a honest answer.

"Hmmm, my vision felt blurry in the crowd and I almost fainted" He said while scratching his nape.

I let my head down as I felt regretful and sorry for my actions. Then I felt a finger on my chin, raising my head.

"Hey hey, I told you I'm fine right? Just know that I always love you no matter what, so don't worry about me ok?" Y/N voiced out as our eyes met.

"I-i don't want to lose you..." I cried out while he cupped my left cheek with one hand. He wiped my tears with his other hand.

The other members also felt sad as they just watched us in silence.

"Look here my love, if the worst case happened and I somehow lost my memory after suffering this illness. I promise you one thing, I'd still love you with my whole heart" Y/N promised.

"H-how Y/N. Y-you won't even remember me..."

"Then convince me. Tell me about our dreams, our memories together and how much I love you" He sternly said.

I just cried more and he hugged me while patting my back.

"......I'll try my best to not make all that from happening. I want you to focus on pursuing your dreams of becoming one of the best K-pop idols" He spoke as I stopped crying and looked at him with my puffy eyes. He gave me a warm calming smile, I return him with a smile.