Appointment

Winter POV

I slept peacefully after knowing that Y/N was there for me.

Timeskip

I woke up from the noises that were in my room, I opened my eyes and saw Ningning laughing while Y/N covered his face in embarrassment.

"You're so bad at this Oppa hahahaha" Ningning loudly laughed.

"I told you I'm still working on it!" Y/N replied to her, apparently Y/N tried to talk Chinese with Ningning.

I moved a little in bed and Y/N immediately noticed it as he rushed to me as soon as he saw me move.

"Are you feeling better Minjeongie? Were we too loud?" He asked me instantly. "Haish Ning ah, I told you to lower down your voice earlier" he scolded Ningning in a cute way immediately afterwards.

I just chuckled and said "I'm feeling better now oppa, thanks for taking care of me"

"That's good then, the company wouldn't like it if you missed another schedule tomorrow" He joked.

"Where are the others?" I asked him and Ningning.

"Jimin and Aeri went for a walk around the place to shop" Y/N replied.

"Yea Jimin unnie originally planned to go out with Y/N oppa, but he doesn't want to leave your side till you get better. So she brought Aeri unnie instead" Ningning continued.

I looked over at Y/N as he was scratching his head while smiling like he did something wrong. I hugged him immediately feeling thankful that he cared for me.

"Thank you Oppa, you didn't have to go that far. Jimin unnie would be mad at you" I said to him.

"Aish it's nothing, Jiminie understands the situation. Besides, no one would want to leave a sick girl all alone" he ruffled my hair in the hug.

Ningning just giggled on the side as she see the heartwarming moment. She secretly took photos in the process.

"Are you hungry? You literally slept for more than 5 hours" Y/N said after breaking the hug as I just nodded.

"Good thing we ordered enough food" Ningning spoke out proudly.

"The food will be here in a few minutes, go freshen up first" Y/N said to me.

I listened to him and went to the bathroom to wash my face and change into a more comfortable outfit. Then we enjoyed the food that they ordered and were soon joined by Karina and Giselle who came back from their shopping spree.

Y/N POV

After the unplanned hangout at Winter's room, everyone got back to their rooms to rest up for tomorrow's schedule.

Timeskip

We landed back in Korea after a few days abroad and were currently on the way towards the dorm. Good thing I didn't suffered any pain during the arrival at the airport, Karina lended me her headphones so that I could calm down myself, she also told me to wear sunglasses for the camera flashes which i obliged to.

As soon as we got back home, I suddenly remembered about what my mom told me before we went to the US. I pulled out my phone to contact the person that I was told about.

It took only a couple seconds before the person picked up the call.

"Hello? Y/N speaking here, I heard that you wanted to talk to me?" I asked the unknown person on the call.

"Oh, it's you Y/N! Yes yes, we were trying to contact you for while now" The unknown person said.

Karina saw me busy on the call and back hugged me. "Who is it?" She motioned her mouth, making sure to not interrupt the call. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued the call.

"Sorry about that, I was too busy the entire time. Who am I speaking to by the way?" I asked him.

"Oh me? Let's just say that I'm a friend of your father, and I have an important matter to discuss with you. Can we meet up at [insert location] tomorrow during lunch time?" The guy replied.

"Uhmm okay...." I hesitated a bit

"Great! Thank you Y/N, and I'll see you tomorrow" He exclaimed and ended the call immediately.

"Who was that?" Karina asked again after I put down my phone.

"I don't know, he just said that he was my father's friend. He somehow wanted to meet up tomorrow" I told her as she just formed an O with her mouth.

"Can I come with you?" Karina said cheekily.

"I guess so, he didn't said anything about bringing guests haha"

"Oh I was joking though...." She said afterwards.

"Well you could come if you want to, I don't even know who I am meeting" I responded.

She nodded and we went to our room to get some sleep after a very tiring day.

Timeskip

Here I am standing in front of the place that I was supposed to meet the unknown person. I went alone after trying so hard to convince Karina that I'll be fine meeting this unknown guy alone.

I entered the building and it was a fancy cafe with a very strong aroma of coffee inside. Then I saw one guy in a suit waving his hand at me, so I went towards him and asked. He was quite old.

"Uhm hello. Are you the guy that called me last night?" I greeted and asked him.

"Yes and hello Y/N, you can just call me Kim. I was your father's personal assistant at work" he introduced himself as I just nodded.

"You might be wondering why I wanted to meet up with you so suddenly" He continued and I nodded again. "This was your father's request before the accident happened, he wanted me to give you this"  he then handed me a letter.

"He also personally told me to assist you" Kim said making me more confused.

"Assist me? In what?" I questioned him.

"Read the letter, you'll find it out yourself" he replied.

I opened the letter and saw that immediately recognised my father's handwriting. In the letter it stated that my father wanted me to replace his place in his company if something ever happened to him. The sudden statement made me flustered.

"W-what company and position are we even talking about, and besides I already have a job" I said to Kim.

"I guess your father didn't tell you anything about his job. He was the co CEO for HYBE's sub-label ADOR. Don't worry the CEO title might sound intimidating it's a lot uncomplicated than it sounds" 

(A/N: I just chose ador cause why not hahaha)

I was shocked upon hearing the news of my father's job. My mom never told me about this, I mean i never asked her about it in the first place.

"I know it's a lot to digest, so I'll give you time to think about it" Kim continued talking.

"I-i don't know what to say"

"It's fine Y/N, just take your time. You have my number right? You can call me anytime" The man smiled at me. "I guess that's all from me, goodbye and good luck Y/N" he stood up and we shook our hands before he left the place.

I was still frozen on the spot holding the letter, I had to make a choice. Should I fulfill my father's request or should I reject it.