Surprise

Y/N POV

The next morning came and I was surprised that I could still fall asleep even after sleeping for one month. I woke up early and saw that Karina was still sleeping soundly on my chest, so i just stared at her perfect facial features and gently stroked her hair, appreciating her presence.

After a few hours, she finally woke up. She opened her eyes and our eyes met as she smiled while still looking half asleep.

"Good morning Jagiya" She said reminding me of how she called me in my dream.

I kissed her forehead and said good morning back to her. She stood up from the bed to go freshen up before we leave this place.

"I'll go wash up first and then I'll call the doctor to check up on you one final time" She told me while heading to the toilet.

Timeskip

After the doctor checked me one more time, they were satisfied with my results and conditions so they can officially discharge me from the hospital.

As I stepped out of the hospital, I took a very deep breath of the air around, I've missed this feeling. Karina was holding my hand as we called a taxi to take us home but before we headed back to the dorm, we visited my mom first.

My mom was so happy seeing me like this, she hugged me so tightly and tears of joy could be seen on her face.

"Thank you for taking care of me while I was unconscious mom, I'm sorry for burdening you" I spoke to her.

"Aigoo of course I'd take care of you, you're my son dummy. You should thank her too" My mom replied as she pointed her finger towards Karina who was beside me.

"You guys look so good together, you should marry her as soon as possible Y/N, I can't wait to have grandkids" My mom teased us.

Karina just laughed at her words but i somehow felt embarrassed by her.

"S-stop it mom. You know that she's an idol right?" I tried to defend myself.

"Oh I don't mind Jagiya" Karina said while smirking.

My mom was very happy from Karina's response as she laughed while clapping her hands.

"Hahahah, I'm just kidding Y/N. Just take it slow" My mother told me. "Me and the aespa girls got closer thanks to you, I feel like I have 4 new daughters now" she continued.

My mom and aespa texted each other almost everyday as if they were best friends since forever while I was unconscious.

After chatting for a few hours with my mom, we finally had to go back to the dorm to surprise the other girls.

"Well we have to go now mom. I can't wait to surprise the girls"

I hugged my mom and thanked her one more time before entering one of my car that I left at her house. As I entered the car, I saw that Karina hugged my mom and whispered something to eachother.

Karina then joined me in the car after bidding farewell to my mom.

"What were you guys whispering about there"

"Nothing~" Karina said in a teasing tone.

"Ok then. I guess I'm sleeping alone tonight" I teased her back.

"Yahh it's really nothing. She just told me to take care of you and call her mom from now on" She pouted as she crossed her arms on her chest. She's so cute when she's upset.

Then I heard a knock on my window, it was my mom. I forgot that she was still there.

"Don't you dare break her heart Y/N or else I'll make sure to put you to sleep permanently myself" My mom joked.