thirteen

Day 2 of 7

Day 2 of 7

Hi again, I bet you were expecting this. Instead of wanting to write you another cliché touché letters, how about you get to know me ?

I would say I want to know you too, but like I said, let's not contact me for now, hahaha.

My birthday was on November 15th. I would like to know yours too but maybe not now.

That's it for today, I hope you these pink camellia! and again, please don't let it dry, or else it'll wither away!

sincerely, Jake.

Aein smiled as she read the letters. She wasn't expecting to receive another bouquet flower, but for the letters, yes.

"I shall buy another vase for you later, my little pink camellias," said Aein happily as she put it aside.

Day 3 of 7

Hello sweetheart, it's me again. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, plus it's your name anyway.

I already told you my birthday, for this letter I will tell you some things about me. I have a dog, and I named her layla. My favourite colours are black and ivory. I can't wait to get to know you once day 7 reach !!

Hope you like these blue salvia!

sincerely, Jake.

Through Aein's tiredness, she still managed to put up a smile once she saw another bouquet of flowers on her desk.

Seeing Jake called her sweetheart makes her heart flustered even much more than she already is.

"Oh Jake, why are you doing this to me.."

"I can't wait for day 7 so that i can finally contact him,"

Day 4 of 7

Hi sweetheart, how are you?  I hope you're doing amazing today, just like always!

You must be wondering why you never saw the senders of these flowers and all, hahaha, because it won't be a surprise if you know the person.

Anyway, another fact about me; out of all season, I love spring so much! Something about spring is so beautiful.

I hope you like camellias !! this time, it's white <3

sincerely,Jake.

Day 5 of 7

Hiiiiiiiii sweetheart, I wonder what you are doing lately. Do you think of me or waiting for the flowers ?? As for me, I think about you ><

No weird feelings, but yeah, hahaha...

I love grape sodas ^^ just to let you know that hehe.

I hope you love Gardenias ~

Sincerely, Jake

After almost a week of the letters, Aein didn't know why she felt completely exhausted. She had been feeling lethargic lately. Normally, she could stay up late to do some paperwork, but she found herself dozing off early lately.

Perhaps it was the age catching up on her.

She is probably just suffering from fatigue and work-related stress. As far she knows, she is a complete a healthy person, so there won't be any particular reason for her to be like this.

Arriving at her office after another long hour of surgery, she throws herself at the seats. Her smile soon beams as she sees another bouquet of flowers on her desk.

Receiving flowers lately seems like a therapy for her.

Excitedly, she searched for the letter and read it right away.

Day 6 of 7

Can't you believe it! Tomorrow is the day 7, AAAA I can't wait for it to come.

I am more than excited, actually.

There's another surprised on day 7, I hope you look forward to that day!

My favourite ice-cream flavour is 'My Mom is an Alien' and it's chocolate!! That's a fact for today. I can't wait to get to know you instead.

I hope you like the yellow pansy ^^

Sincerely, Jake.

Aein can't help but to softly caress the flower.

At this point, she falls for Jake. From having tiny feelings for him, it grows bigger than she thought.

"Why are you doing this, Jake...?"

The thought of Jake flirting with her makes her smile alone. 'Gosh Aein, stop with that thought'

And soon, day 7 eventually comes.

✧˖*°࿐
hope this helps you understand it !! I'm not really sure about this , but it's based on my research <3

do correct me :3

pink camellias = a longing for someone
blue salvia = i think of you
white camellias = you're adorable
gardenias = You’re lovely
yellow pansy = thinking of you