sixteen

After the proposal at the rooftop, Aein and Jake went down to meet Jay and Jihye, as their hand intertwined

After the proposal at the rooftop, Aein and Jake went down to meet Jay and Jihye, as their hand intertwined. Finger locking on each other and the smile on their lips never fail to fall.

"I assume it goes well now thay you two holding hand." Jay said with a happy smile on his face.

Jihye, on the other hand, jumped, "So, did you two get together first or kiss first?" Jihye asked in the blue.

Aein and Jake look at each other and laugh afterwards, "Kiss is a bit too early for that. But we are together now!" Aein answered her, but then colours on Jihye face drenched.

While Jay, who was beside her, jumping up and down happily- he even did a little dance to tease Jihye.

"I can't wait to have my dream electric guitar!" Jay said outloud, punching the air in happiness. Jihye looked at him and rolled her eyes.

Suddenly annoyed by his existence,

"I really want to kill you right now." Jihye smiled with a deadface, and Jay just shrugged

"A bet is a bet," Jay reminded her, which only made Jihye annoyed even more.

"You can buy that yourself!" Jihye shouted annoyingly at him, and Jay laughed. "But using your money is more fun!"

"Shut up, Jay."

Jake and Aein look at each other again in a bit of confusion while watching the two fights.

"What bet?" Aein asked,

"The bet was... If you two kiss first, and not yet dating. Jay will buy me a Pandora ring, but if you two get together first, i had to buy Jay his dream electric guitar..." Jihye explained and sighed,

"THATS WHY YOU KEEP ASKING ME IF I KISS JAKE OR NOT–" Aein eyes widened.

Jihye just smiles sheepishly, "Oh c'mon!! i lost the bet already. Don't bring that up now!" Jihye pouted.

"Bet issa bet, mi amor" Jay wink at Jihye,

"Mi amor my ass," Jihye muttered.

"Well, the bet was a bit stupid for you two, but congrats on winning Jay," Aein added, showing a fist to Jay.

Jay looks at Jihye, smiling proudly as he gives a playful fist bump back to Aein.

"Ugh, i hate you two,"

"And we love Song Jihye!!"

Since the two are officially together today, Jake insisted on hanging out with her, but he also didn't want to disturb her job as it was her main priority.

So he agreed on staying with her at her office.

He sitted alone at the couch, staring at Aein, who was busy again with paperwork. He can't help but smile alone while staring at her.

God, she's so beautiful.

He can't believe that Nam Aein, the girl that he likes and keeps thinking about these few weeks , is finally becoming the love of his life.

His future wife is to be named.

"Stop looking at me like that," Aein said as her eyes still stuck on the paperwork.

"Sorry, i just can't believe you're mine now," He replied,

"Need a slap to believe it?" she asked. This time, she looked at him, with a raise eyebrow.

Jake, who happened to make eye contact with her, suddenly blushed. "ishhhh, don't look at me like that!!" He said shyly and rolled himself on the couch.

"You know i could melt!"

"Geez, you're so random." Aein chuckled as she continued to check the paperwork.

"Sweetheart." He called her,

Aein lift her eyes from the paperwork and look at him, "What is it, Jake?"

"Hm, don't call me Jake, call me something sweet like how i call you -"

"Yes baby," she cuts him, and that would possibly melt him again.

"I like that so much, but back to what im saying is, im afraid i had to go back to australia tomorrow for 2 weeks." He said, suddenly opening up a topic for a conversation between them.

"Okay." she replied, and Jake looked at her in disbelief.

"Just okay?"

"mhm. what do you expect me to say? should i beg you to stay?" Aein asked innocently,

Jake pouted, "You could ask why."

Seeing Jake acting cutely, melt Aein heart. "Okay, tell me why then."

With that Jake beam excitedly, "I got some work like meetings and stuff. I would be super super super busy for the whole 2 weeks, and im afraid i can't even open my phone– so in advance, im so sorry if i can't reply to your text or anything."

"But i promise you, my love, once the 2 weeks over, i'll be back here, and we could go for a lot of date and even plan our wedding ceremony right away! if you want a big or small party, i can give you anything as long as it makes you happy!!" Jake explained.

Aein chuckled at his statement just now, "You're cute." That's all she said.

Cute?! How dare she call me cute! :<

Jake pouted again, "You are not gonna miss me then?!"

"Of course i'll miss you! but i'll be busy as much as you do! so don't worry about the less communicating between us for the whole 2 weeks." She assured him,

"And speaking about that, i don't even have your phone number since you say in the letters, not to ask Jay about it." She added,

"Oh, right." With that, he went to Aein and put his number in her phone, and then he hits the dial so that automatically, Aein's number is on his phone. He just needs to save it.

"There, everything set."

"You'll be fine, right?" she asked him,

"i'll be fine, but im sure i'll miss you like crazy. i'm so sure that i'll be suffering with lovesick the whole 2 weeks, too."

Aein tched. "lovesick what"

Jake shrugged and just laughed it away.c

To be honest, Aein is suffering with a really bad headache right now. She ignores it all the time just to see a smile on Jake face. She's in love with him just as he's in love with her.

All these times, she's only getting weaker due to the bad headache, even merely analgesic couldn't heal it– as it only aches worse. It could be some sort of migraine for not having enough rest, but it is much more painful.

What kind of sickness is this.