fourteen

It was the day Aein looked forward excitedly, the day 7

It was the day Aein looked forward excitedly, the day 7. Never in her life would be as excited as if she wanted to know what would happen after day 7 eventually came.

There's a lot in her mind lately, plus the headache constantly keeps coming to her, making everything that hard become even harder. Her body was currently suffering with fatigue and stress again, not knowing how to actually heal it naturally.

She's a doctor, surely she knows what to do. But she just assumed it in the most positive way that it happened because she's been working for hours without genuinely having enough rest.

Her schedule was again changed since it kept changing every month. There was no more than 1 week or more day off in her schedule. The only day off she had was every Sunday of the week.

As she was walking alone at the lobby, making her way to her office at the oncologist department, one of the receptionists suddenly called her out of nowhere.

"Doctor Nam!"

She turned tiredly to the receptionist, waiting for what she wanted to say to her.

"You have a visitor at your office." The receptionist, Yana said.

"Well, did they make an appointment?" She asked, as Aein remembered clearly that nobody had made a private appointment with her yet.

"Uh, Doctor Park.. allow him to wait at your office."

"Which Park??"

"Park Jongseong.."

Jay? Why and who would he allow to randomly come inside my office?

Aein sighed and nodded, "I understand. I'll go there now, thank you, Yana."

The receptionist smiled, "My pleasure, Doctor Nam!"

As Aein continued on making her way to her office, her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the dialer name and ignored it.

But the rings won't even stop that she eventually had to answer it since she knows it won't stop until she actually picks it up.

"What do you want, mom?"

"That's how you greet your mother?"

"Im busy right now, i had to go-

"Nam Aein." Her mother said strictly. Aein went silent after that.

She is still her mother after all, she can't be rude to her all the time even how bad he rmother treated her.

"What is it that you mom?"