Chapter 3.

•••••••••••••••••

WE WALKED TOWARDS a barn, suddenly Leon got pushed down. "Leon!" I yelled and the man turned to both me and Ashley. Ashley his behind me and the man pointed at me, "You." He says but was interrupted by Leon who shot him. "Cease your pointless struggling. Abandon your body to the will of our God." The man turns to him, "Your a shitty missionary, you know that?" Leon said and I cracked a smile. "Oh. Almighty! Grant me the strength to crush your enemies." The man said as he walked towards Leon. "Son of a bitch! Run!" Leon yelled at us. "Leon here!" I yelled as I threw him ammo and a grenade. He caught it and gave me a smile.

Me and Ashley ran out and heard a loud sound, and saw that the barn was on fire. "Leon.." I mumbled, "Ashley the chair!" I said and she grabbed it and broke the window. "Leon, quick! This place is coming down!" Ashley yelled. Leon rolled out the window and I patted down the fire from him. "You okay?" I asked as I held my hand out. "Yeah.." he said as he grabbed it and he got up. "Saved you twice now huh." I smiled at him, he let out a small smile and nudge me. "Thanks."my smile grew and we started to walk.

"This fire's bound to catch their attention, let's keep moving." He said, "I'm..not going to turn into one of them, right?" Ashley asked and I wrapped my arm around her, "You won't Ashley.." I said and she leaned into my touch. "I won't let that happen. I promise." Leon turned to Ashley, "Thank you both." She said with a smile and we continued walking.

••••••••••••

We saw a castle ahead and made our way towards it, of course there were enemies our way but we made our way pass them. We walked across the bridge and saw that it closed behind us, "What's going on?" Ashley asked, "Well, at least we don't have to worry about being followed." Leon said and we looked at the castle and made our way towards it. "Hola Luis here. You guys still around?" Luis asked and I smiled. "Your okay?" I asked, "Always muñeca." He said and I let out a sigh of relief.

"To answer your question, I wanted to go home but Ashley just had to see this castle first." Leon said and Ashley rolled her eyes which made me laugh. "Perfect, because I have a present I want to give you, medicine that will help to suppress the progress of your...problem." "Where do we go?" "Let's see...Come to the courtyard inside of the castle. We can meet up there. Ciao!"

"All right. You heard Luis." Leon said, "Got it, guess we better get going?" Ashley said and we made our way up. Leon pulled out his binoculars, "Huh. Courtyards gotta be through that gate. Don't think our hosts are gonna roll out the red carpet." Leon said as he looked through the castles surroundings. We then made our way closer when an explosive was thrown infront of us. "They have catapults?!" I yelled as we ran and enemies where in our way which Leon shot. "I guess this is their idea of a warm welcome!" Leon said and I smiled.

••••••••••••

It was a horrible experience but we finally made it inside the castle. Leon opened the doors and we followed, "Wow, look at this place. I mean, it's old but.." Ashley said as she was admiring, we kept walking when someone started to talk. "A most warm welcome to my castle." I looked up and saw Ramón and Leon stepped infront of us. "Such a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. Mr. Kennedy. Oh my, is that Y/N who I also see." He said and Leon put his hand out infront of me. "Who—the hell—are you?" Leon said, "Me? Oh please, call me Ramón and allow me to get straight to the point. I would like you to hand the girl there, over to me..now. For a bonus, I want Y/N." He said. "Yeah, fat chance Ramón. The girl's are just fine with me." Leon said, "Mr.Kennedy, Mr. Kennedy. How noble. Nonetheless, you see. The girl must be ours with that girl as the very source, your United States, and then...the entire world shall overflow with his grace. For that is the iron will of my master, the most holly Lord Saddler who would much appreciate Y/N back. So then, you will comply, yes?" Ramón says.

"Keep dreaming Washington!" I yelled. "You heard the lady." Leon said, "How unfortunate. Do make sure our guest feels at home, now that he has chosen death." Ramon says as he snapped his  fingers and left the room. Castle Ganados appeared, some with shields. I stood infront of Ashley and pulled my gun out. Me and Leon started to fight them off and eventually kill them.

Leon boosted Ashley up to open a locked door, we entered and followed Leon down into a chamber. We heard a roar and Ashley grabbed my arm, "Ah! What was that? Do they keep animals down here or something?" She says, "It certainly doesn't sound like a cute one..." I said as we kept waking and Leon fell into the ground. "Go on without me! We'll meet at the center!" He yelled, "Okay! Don't die!." I yelled back and we walked towards the center. We waited for a bit and the door opened. We both yelled, "Oh, it's you. What happened down there?" Ashley asked, "Nothing. You were right about the animals though." He says and we made our way back to the top and Leon opened a door.

"Salutations Mr.Kennedy. Are you ready to hand over the girl?" Ramón said through an intercom. "Not this guy again." Leon mumbled as we kept walking , "I've taken the liberty of preparing some entertaining for you. Without further ado, the gallant knight protects the princesses fair!" Ramón says and we entered a room, with a weird black goo fountain.