✩ Chapter 4. ✮

•••••••••••••••••

"Come on...shit!"  "Leon, it'll be okay! She's waking up!" "Y/N? Y/N!" I opened my eyes and saw Leon holding me. "Fuck, I'm in pain." I mumbled, "Just lay on me. We have to get going." Leon says. I look down and saw that I had my thigh wrapped up, "You had a piece of glass, so I had to pull it out." Helena says as she and Leon pulled me up. "Thanks." I told her, she smiles. I put my arm around Leon and he held my waist. We were about to move when a bright light shined at us. It was a helicopter and... "Ada?!" I said in shock, "I thought she was dead." Leon mumbled. "This is all confusing, but we have to get going!" Helena says as she shot the zombies coming our way. "This way!" Leon yells and we followed him. "I can walk. It'll be okay." I said, "You have a deep cut on your thigh. I can hold you." "Leon, I'm okay. Really." I said and he looked at my thigh. "...it's gone." "You see, I'll be fine." I said as I held his hand and he softly smiles. "Let's keep going." He says and we walked towards a building, and to another to find a way towards the other side of the street to get to the tower.

Leon opened a door, we saw the chaos outside. "This is terrible." Helena mumbles, "What happened, Chris?" Leon says. "Hunnigan! Can we make it to the tower this way?" Leon asks and I overheard a "yes." He nods, "We can make it." Leon says and we jumped onto the ground. We fought our way through, trying to go to the tower. A zombie broke through a small gate, "They're coming out of the woodwork!" Leon yelled. "Look!" Helena yelled and a plane fell in-front of us. Leon pulled me towards him, "Are you okay?" "I'm okay.. But we should start running." I said and the plane started to have an oil leak. "Run!" I yelled and we started to run, the plane exploded and things were being thrown at us. We kept running and saw chopper from a far, stopping in front of us. "Over here! Get in!" A soldier yelled.

We ran and had to jump on cars in order to get in the chopper. Me and Helena made it while Leon was hanging on. "Leon!" I yelled as I looked down and saw a zombie holding on to him. He kicked it off, me and Helena helped him get inside. "You okay?" I asked as I held his face and he kisses me. "I'm fine." He says as he smiled but then the chopper shook, causing us to stumbled. Leon quickly went to the driver, "What the..?! Shit!" He yelled as he quickly sat down and tried to controlled the chopper. "This thing isn't gonna hold up much longer!" Helena said, "Just a few more blocks!" He says and Helena was grabbed by a zombie. "Helena!" I yelled and shot the zombie in the head. I went towards her, "Are you okay?!" "Thank you.." she nods as she catches her breath. Leon caused the plane to bump into a building, then almost went towards a train and the plane crashed into a building. We fell onto glass, I looked under and saw a bunch of zombies. We then looked up and saw that something was going to fall, we got up and ran out of the way. It crashed, I was catching my breath. "You guys alright?" Leon asked and I looked at him. "Never. Fly anything again." I said and Helena nods. "I'm a good driver!" Leon says and we both looked at him. "We should get going." He quickly changes the subject and I smiled. "It's okay not to be good at everything." "Practice makes perfect." Helena teased. "Not you too." He says and we opened the door in front of us.

"Something doesn't feel right " Helena mumbled, "Yeah, I'm not liking this." I said and we jumped down the railing. "Look." Helena pointed at a guard, we walked towards them and Leon checked they're pulse. Nothing.

We heard footsteps and aimed our guns towards the sound. "No..way." I said as Simmons walked towards us. "Back for more?" Leon says, we then heard a helicopter which caused Simmons to look up. "I know what you did, Ada! You disobeyed me! You took Wesker's son away!" He says as he started to wince in pain . "You used that bastard's blood...to make the virus stronger!" He continued and started to mutate. "Hope you got friends on the other side cause no one's gonna miss you here." Leon says and Simmons mutated into a big monster. "Can't he just die already." I said, "We'll make sure he does this time." Leon says, we started to shoot him and with the help of Ada, she helped us fight him off.