Chapter 6.

•••••••••••••••••

"Ashley...Leon..." I mumbled, I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was being carried by a soldier, "Look who's finally awake!" Ramón said and I saw Ashley, "Ashley!" I yelled but felt lightheaded. "Your awake! Don't use to much strength.." she said and I was confused. "Oh yes! Sorry to say but,we only took a winnie bit of your blood." He said and I looked at my arms and saw that I was bandage up. "You sick bastard! This isn't a little!" I yelled but felt my head pounding,"Your just hurting yourself, my dear. And~ we're here!" Ramón said and we entered a room that was underground.

"And so, I have delivered the girl to you, as promised!" Ramón said as he touched Ashley, "Get your hands off her!" I weakly said. "Your threats wont help you, my dear. You can barely even stand." He said and then turned to the soldier. "Do tell our lord to not forget the loyalty of his servant. Ramón. Come back for her later." He said as he pointed at me, the guy nod and carried Ashley. I slowly got to my feet, "Y/N!" Ashley yelled, I tried to run to her and our hands touched but I fell. "Ashley!" I heard someone yell and saw Leon. "Leon.." Ashley mumbled and the door closed.

"Y/N!" Leon yelled as he turned to me and Ramón grabbed me. "Such a fool, Mr. Kennedy. Trying to save two princess, that are helpless." He said and I pushed him off but was struct with pain. "Y/N! What did you do to her?!" Leon yelled and Ramón sat me down. "Took a tiny bit of blood, for our Lord Saddlers grace! You will—"You talk too much." Leon said and shot Ramon, "You vulgar, utterly uncivilized—" Leon shot Ramón on the head which caused him to fall.

"Y/N! Can you hear me?! Stay with me, okay?" Leon yelled and I tried to keep my eyes open.
Ramón started to laugh, "Allow me to show you, the power I have been granted by my master. The power of God! The stage is set for the final act!"  Ramón mutated to a monster. "Leon..be careful!" I slightly yelled, "Don't move an inch! I got this!" He yelled back and I helplessly saw Leon fight Ramon. I would help Leon by telling him where Ramon was and when he was going to attack. Leon then killed Ramón and a bridge fell on top of him.

Leon quickly ran over to me, "Y/N! Oh god..what did they do to you.." he said as he held me. "I'm okay...a little blood loss.." I smiled and he softly smiled. "Have you met with Luis..?" I asked, his mood changed. "I did..." "That's great...where is he? Is he okay?" I asked and then Leon held my hand. "Leon?" I asked and saw that I had something on my hand. I looked down and it was Luis's necklace and his lighter. "W—what? Why are you giving me this?" I asked, I was confused. "Luis...he..he was stabbed. He's gone...he's gone Y/N." Leon softly said and I shook my head.

"No. No he's not...He's not Leon...Leon he's not!" I yelled as I was in disbelief. "Y/N, calm down. Your not in good condition." He said as he tried to hold me but I pushed him away. "He's not gone Leon...your lying, please tell me your lying!" I yelled as I started to cry. "Please..." I cried, and Leon held me tight. "He's not..." I softly said as I cried. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm really sorry.." he softly said as he hugged me and I sobbed into his chest.

••••••••••••

For what it felt like eternity, I stopped crying. "I'm okay now..." I dryly said and Leon still held me. I grabbed his hands, "I promise.." I said and he let me go and pulled me up. I looked at Luis's necklace, "Want me to put it on you?" Leon asked and I nod. I moved my hair out the way and Leon put the necklace on me, I kissed his cheek. "Thank you Leon...for everything." I said and he slightly blushed and nod. "Of course Y/N." He softly smiled at me, "Let's go find Ashley." I said as I put Luis's lighter in my pocket. "Can you move?" Leon asked, "I'll be okay." I said. He wrapped one arm on my waist and he wrapped my arm around his neck, keeping me steady. "Ready?" he asked, "Yeah...lets save Ashley." I said and we made our way outside. "Jeez, its so depressing out here." I said as I looked at the ocean, the sky is all dark and gloomy. "Everywhere is depressing." Leon said, "Don't go all gloomy on me." I said and Leon chuckled, "I won't."

We made it to an elevator, which took us down. "Krauser.." Leon mumbled and I looked at his direction. "So that's his name...you both know each other?" "We worked together before, supposedly he died in a helicopter incident. Guess he faked it." The elevator stopped and we got out. "Guess you can say, you've been seeing ghosts." I joked, he looked at me and continued walking. "Hey! c'mon, it was kind of funny. Cause your seeing people who you thought died." I said as I caught up with him. "Ha-Ha...fine it was a bit funny." he mumbled and I smiled. We walked around the tunnel which led to a room and saw a jet ski. "Perfect. Won't swim after all."

Leon went first and held his hand for me to grab, I grabbed it and we were now both inside. "Ah, damn it. Do you see any key?" he asked, "Uh...no, no key here." I said as I checked. "Looking for something?" we both looked back and saw Ada with the keys. She got in and Leon sat with me, "Here." she said as she handed me a herb. "How did you?" "You were looking pale." she said as she started the jet ski, "Thank you." I mumbled and took it. She started driving, "So, Luis.." she said and I looked at her. "Im sorry to hear." "Thanks..." I mumbled and there was silence. "You look like you've got something to say." Ada said as she glanced at Leon, "Ive something to ask you but I don't think ill get a straight answer...Raccoon City. You know, after the incident. The world changed. You try to save one person; a hundred other die. I guess I changed too." Leon said and Ada giggled. "You? Leon S. Kennedy? You haven't changed. You just think you've had." she said, "So here's my question, have you changed Ada? or are you just trying to use me again?" "What do you think?...We're here." she said and uses her hook shot. "Don't think too hard, handsome. Y/N, stay safe." and she went up. Leon quickly took the driver seat, "So you both definitely have something." I said and sat next to him. "Had something." he said and he parked the jet ski and we both got out.

"I prefer seeing castles, this looks like a factory." I said as we saw buildings and Leon took out his binoculars to look around. "Get ready cause there's a lot of welcoming creatures." he said, "Great...any signs of Ashley?" I asked. "Uh...wait, yeah. Krauser has her, he's taking her somewhere." "We should get going." "Yeah, lets go."