Chapter 10.

••••••••••••
                                    Y/N POV

"My dear...help..me.." Lord Saddler said, I opened my eyes and ran in front of Lord Saddler. "Y/N...what are you doing?!" A man yelled, "Don't you understand,you foolish lamb. Y/N is now apart of this family." Lord Saddler said and the man ran towards me. "Y/N..." he grabbed my hand, "Don't touch me! Who the hell are you?!" I yelled and pulled my hand away. "Y/N...it's me Leon. We've been through all of this together." His eyes sadden. "She doesn't need to know, who you are. She's with me now." Lord Saddler said and I walked next to him. "You have forsaken the Holy Body, the great gift...to become one with us." Lord Saddler said as he mutated into his true form. "You require ABSOLUTION!" He continued. "Take the lady." Lord Saddler said, "Of course, my lord." I said and I grabbed a knife from my pocket.

"Oh Y/N, let's not do this. I was really liking you." She said, "I don't know who the hell you are. So your worth nothing to me." I said as I swung my knife at her, she dodged it and shot me in the chest. "I'm sorry Y/N." She said and I dropped down, she walked in front of me. "Sorry." She mumbled and I laughed, "I'm sorry too." I said as I grabbed my knife and stabbed her in the thigh. She yelled in pain and backed away, "I'm more stronger than you think." I said as I got up and the bullets fell from my body. "How dare you disrespect my lord." I said as I grabbed her gun and aimed it at her. "He isn't your lord! You need to wake up!" She yelled at me. "He is my lord, he is the only thing I need in this world." I said as I was about to pull the trigger but dropped. I looked around and saw Lord Saddler falling apart. "No!" I yelled and the gun was taken from me, "You! I will kill you! Both of you!" I yelled as I charged at her.

"Don't make me do this.." she mumbled as she fought back. I pulled the knife out of her thigh as she yelled in pain. I kicked her in the stomach, she flew into a wall and dropped. I walked towards her with the knife in my hand, "This. Is for my lord." I said as I was going to stab her but someone grabbed me. "Y/N, please!" I turned around and saw the man. "You! You killed him!" I yelled and pushed him away. "He's been controlling you. Please Y/N, wake up!" He yelled as he tried to grab me.

I quickly pushed him into the ground, I put my knife to his neck. "Y/N, don't do this..." he mumbled, "Don't talk to me, like you know me!" I yelled and put the knife closer but he grabbed my arm. Now we were both struggling, "I do know you, remember Luis! Your partner, friend..the necklace! that was his..but he asked me to give it to you!" He said and I shook my head, I started to see a bit of light. Fight back, my dear!

"I really don't want to loose you again." I looked up at him and he smiled, "You will never loose me muñeca. Never." He kissed my forehead.

"I...no..No!" I yelled, "Ashley! We both went to find her, you two developed a friendship!"
Don't Listen To Him!

"I'm happy that I tagged along and met you." I said as I hugged her back. "I'm glad I met you too.." she cried.

"W-what are you doing!?" I yelled and felt tears forming, the light started to get brighter. "Me...remember me. Remember..." he said and hesitated. "...White boy. You called me that, so many times. When we first met, to the end. As much I hate it, I want to hear it again. I need you again Y/N, remember me." He softly said.

"Leon, I'm a "bad" person." "No you aren't, you helping us was your choice. You mean good, you helped me find Ashley, you took care of Ashley. Your my partner Y/N." he said, "Why are you making me feel this way.." i whispered, I cupped his face and kissed him.
No FIGHT BACK! FOR THE LORD.
"Thank you for everything. Your a great partner, white boy." I said and kissed him. He kissed back, I softly smiled as we both looked at eachother.
NO!
I dropped the knife, all I saw was the light. I dropped to the ground, "Y/N..." I looked up, "Leon.." I softly said and he hugged me, I started to cry. "I'm scared, I'm so scared. What am I..?" I cried and he hugged me tighter. "Everything will be okay, I'm here...we'll get through this together." He said as he held my hand, i then saw his neck. "Did I..?" I said as i touched it, "I'll be okay, I'm just glad your here." He said and kissed me. I was in shock but kissed back, "I didn't think you would make the first move." I joked and he held my hand . "I warmed up to you." "Leon..." I softly said and hugged him. "Thank you." I continued.

"Isn't this cute." Ada said as she limped towards us, "Ada? What happened to you?" I asked as I went towards her and helped her walk. "You stabbed me in the thigh, you kicked me through a wall. Should I say more?" She said as she wrapped one arm around my neck, "Im so sorry! I wasnt in control." "Yeah, I know. Thanks." "For hitting you or?"  "Maybe I should stab you in the thigh."  "No I'm okay!" I said and she smiled, she then picked up something from the ground.

"Ada. What the hell are you doing?" Leon asked, "Nothing personal, Leon. Y/N,Luis and I had an arrangement. Don't worry we'll take good care of it. Our rides here." Ada said as she pulled my arm and we walked towards the edge and a helicopter flew up. "Y/N, your going?" Leon asked, "If you want her to live then yes, remember she still has that virus. Even though she's immune, it's going to slowly kill her. " Ada said, "We can help her. We know what were doing." Leon insisted,  "I have to go with Ada, Leon. Im still with umbrella remember." I said and walked towards him. "Don't go with her. You can work for us, we can work together." Leon said as his eyes sadden, "I have too, Leon. I have a job that's hard to get out of, but maybe someday...we can be partners. Don't miss me so much. " I said as I kissed him and he roughly kissed back, he pulled away and looked at me. "I'll see you around, white boy, tell Ashley that I'll miss her and to take care.." I said as I gave him one final kiss and walked towards Ada. We both entered the helicopter and it started to fly up, we saw that the place was blowing up.

"Better get a move on." Ada said as she threw him a key, Leon catches it and looks at me. I smiled at him and he softly smiled. I then sat down comfortably and put on my headset, "Can you place this in the suitcase." Ada says as she handed me the sample. "Yes, ma'am." I joked and she let out a small smile, I open the suitcase and placed the sample. "How's your thigh?" I asked as Ada was bandaging it up, "I'll be fine, this is nothing. Patch us through." Ada said and the soldier gave us a thumbs up. "The amber has been obtained." Ada said, "Excellent." Wesker said. "What are you planning?" I asked, "I pay you to do your job, not to ask questions." he says and I scoffed. "All you need to know is a new dawn is breaking. A hundred will give their lives so that just one may live. I am expediting that change." He continued, me and Ada looked at each other and she looked at the case. "So, we're talking millions of casualties." Ada said, "Billions." Wesker says, "How ambitious." Ada says as she takes off her headset. I was about to take mines off, "Don't do anything foolish." Wesker said and I took it off.  Ada pulled a gun on the soldier, "We're changing courses. Now." she said. I looked out the window and saw Leon and Ashley, I let out a small smile.