Chapter 3.

•••••••••••••••••

"Leon we have a situation. Sherry and her companion were abducted. Our satellite places them at an undersea oil field about 80 miles from you." I overheard from Leon's earpiece, "Abducted? Why?" Leon asked. "What about what she gave you?" I said and Helena turned to us. "Yeah, the files!" She says and Leon quickly put in the drive onto the phone, "Wait a minute. This is the key to stopping the C-virus. It's—"
"Jake. Holy shit...Wesker has a son?!" I said in shock, "Hunnigan, could you check and see if the BSAA has any units near the oil field?" Leon asked. "What is that?" Helena asked me and I looked up."I..don't know." I said. "Chris Redfield..?" Leon mumbled, I'm guessing they're having a conversation. "Chris! We're just outside Tatchi, why?" Leon asked. "Get the hell out of there!" I heard Chris yell, Helena let out a shaky breath and we looked at each other. We then heard a loud crash and saw everyone run away, screaming, Leon kept talking to Chris, he then told him to rescue Jake and Sherry.

Chris said something to Leon which made him stop and turned to me. His expression changed, Helena then looked at me with a sad expression, "Woah what happen? What am I missing on?" I asked. "...Ada is dead." Leon said and my heart stopped. "Wh—" i went quiet. "I'm sorry Y/N." Helena said.  Ada being gone was something I couldn't imagine. Even if she tried to kill me back there, I still didn't want to believe it was her. We gotten along the past years, even went on missions together. I would even say we were close friends. She was there for me, rescued me and now she's gone.

"We should get out of here." I said. Helena nodded her head in agreement , Leon held my hand. "I'm okay Leon..." I whispered but he didn't let go. "Hey! What the hell are you guys doing over there? We need to evacuate, come on!" A guard says and we followed him. "We're moving in to search for surging evacuees!" The guard said into his earpiece, "Wait!" Helena said. "We want to help." I said and the guard hesitated but gave in. "...All right, Come on!" He said as we followed. "Don't go near the gas." He says. "Don't worry, we won't." Leon says, "We're taking a detour to the Quad Tower!" The guard says as. "Over here!" Another guard yelled and we ran into a building.

"You okay? What's it like out there?" He asked, "All I can see is a shitstorm, and I don't think that's the half of it." Another guard said and they had a conversation. "Are you both okay?" Leon asked us. "Yeah, I'm okay." Helena says and he turned to me. "I'm okay, are you?" I asked and he nods. "We've got a vehicle out the back if you wanna hitch a ride." The guard says and we followed him upstairs, into a hall. Zombies started to flow in and we fought them off.

We busted through the door but a guard stayed back to close the door. "Don't look back. Just go!" He yelled as zombies were eating him and he closed the door. It was something terrifying to see, Leon held my hand and I softly smiled. We went inside the car, the guard and Leon were in the front while me and Helena were in the back. The guard started to drive.

"Where did all the ash come from?" Helena asked. "Probably from the missile." I said. "This is bad." Leon says, "Did Simmons do this?" "A possibility." I said. The car stopped and zombies started to show up. "They're gonna surround us, we got to go!" Leon told the guard, "I got it, I got it!" He says. I looked out the window to see the zombies, the street was full of them. "This is as far as I can get you. The tower is right up ahead. You guys keep going, I'm gonna head back and try to find what's left of my team." The guard says as we got out, "Good luck and thank you." I said, "Be careful, all right." He says and I nod. We walked towards the wall, "Helena." Leon says and gives her a boost up. "Ready?" Leon asks me and I nod, he boost me up and Helena pulled me up. Leon jumped up and we pulled him, we dropped down to the other side of the wall.

We then heard a horn and a truck coming towards us, Leon grabbed me and moved me out of the way. "Thanks, whi-" I got cut off by an explosion which threw us in separate ways. I then saw darkness.

•••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3K VIEWS AND THE VOTES. THIS MEANS ALOT AND IM GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK! NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON, THANK YOU AGAIN! 🤍