Star Student (1)

Sullyoon finally reached her class and entered; everyone was talking loudly. She was always known as the lazy, always sleeping or trying to get out of work. Looking around the room, Sullyoon saw het name on the desk, and since the other girl who had the same name was already sitting down, She didn't have to worry.

But the girl with the same name Sullyoon just made a snarky comment at her. She soon realized the girl didn't like me. Despite feeling her gaze, She decided to ignore Sullyoon and take out her books, but she was faster: "That's the wrong book!" And She nervously look over at her desk.

The teacher kept calling on her during the entire class. All sullyoon wanted to do was sleep. Apparently, The original owner was a star student who always answered the questions. Not only that, but the other Sullyoon and Her were always competing.

The sun was setting now, and Sullyoon was able to make it through the rest of the day despite the other Sullyoon trying to convine. She noticed her
so-called brothers coming. Not knowing what to say or do, She decided to continue walking forward, but because She still didn't remember the way to her house, So sullyoon let them pass her, which made them turn their heads giving her a confused look.

"We're having the same thing tonight. My pay got cut this week because I insulted a customer at the diner, so bear with it." The women said almost complaining.

If she works at the diner, Sullyoon wonder what did their father do? he was still sitting at the table this morning reading the newspaper. Unlike the others, he barely talked and always kept silent. Figuring him out was going to be hard.

"I heard you were slacking off in class," the man said still not looking at her but with a Irritated voice.

Sullyoon immediately flinched which caught her off guard, she bowed hoping for forgiveness.

"don't let it happen again," despite his clam voice. The other two boys flinched and seemed on edge.

None of them spoke a word, unlike earlier. Was it because of earlier. Finally, as Sullyoon layed in bed she prayed she wake up and realize it was all a dream.