Unfamiliar place? (2)

Week 2: Glutton Family
_____________________

Being half asleep, Sullywoon finally woke up but was still in a daze. She began to wonder why her grandmother haven't woken her up or why it was so quiet, but why was the room different?

After looking around, the room looked more girly and had furniture that looked new compared to before. Sullyoon Started to panic, She went to the main room, but all the furniture was different;

Suddenly, my brother's bedroom door opened, but what greeted me was a boy who had light brown hair and looked the same age as me. He was carrying a mug with him which contained milk. As I watched him enter the bathroom. Sullyoon wonder if he even noticed her.

A couple came out who looked younger but chubbier compared to my her original parents or the grandparents, For a moment Sullyoon thought Shr was a ghost, but soon the woman called her over for breakfast. Then her so-called brother came out and told Sullyoon go brush her teeth.

Once She came out, luckily, it didn't take long to find out what happened. The previous couple lived here until both of their grandsons went off to college, but when Sullyoon asked about their daughter, they said one morning when she was heading to school, she got hit by a car and died. Sullyoon realized it must have been the day after she woke up here. When they told me what age she died at and date. it confirmed her theory. Which didn't make sense; does that mean Sullyoon died before I woke up as her? Then what about this body? Is she dead too?

The irony of their parents dying in a car crash then their daughter. I couldn't help but hope they were able to recover from it.

Unlike Sullyoon previous family, they all seemed nice and friendly despite being gluttons. The boy looked happy and couldn't wait to drag me along, but the woman said Sullyoon should change first. So when She opened the drawer, it was filled with frills and pastel colors.

Then, the entire walk to the playground, Sullyoon couldn't act as cheerful as him since she was still confused. This will be the second time She woke up in a strange place. Will it happen again? Not wanting to be suspicious, Sullyoon went along with him until sunset, when they rushed home. More like he dragged her home.

then for dinner, unlike the previous home when the table looked bare or empty, there were loads of foods, which overwhelmed her.

Do they eat like this every day? Sullyoon cannot even eat half of it; the fact that the brother is so skinny must be because he is still young and has a fast metabolism. The women unaware kept giving her more food to eat, and She didn't want to be rude and refuse. Sullyoon just hoped She doesn't get an upset stomach.

overall dress reference ^ |