Hospital bed (3)

Week 3: Hospital
_____________________

As Sullyoon woke, She found herself in a hospital bed with a cast on her arm. After sitting up, She decided to start thinking about how, for some strange reason, every Monday She woke up in someone else's body. It could have been a coincidence the first time, but not the second.

The second question is: what happened to the previous owners? I can't go around asking random people. Maybe She can look through the internet. But do hospitals have computers? After debating, Sullyoon decided to get out of bed and explore the area.

After greeting the lunch ladies and trying to find a place to sit, a guy called her over. So, thinking they were friends, She walked over. There was one guy with light broken hair in bunny pajamas with a teddy bear jacket then one in a wheelchair.

Sullyoom tried asking them questions, but it seems like the previous owner refused to talk about herself. Next, She had to ask the nurses when Sullypon had her checkup; they probably had her medical records and knew more about the owner and her family.

Sometimes people bring the patients food, but it probably wasn't going to happen to her. Her friends seem like they're still sleeping or busy.

After thinking, a nurse called her and told Sullyoon she an examination to see how her arm was healing, so she followed after the nurse.

She kept walking fast, and Sullyoon had to keep up with her. Once She enter and sat down on the bed she noticed the doctor taking notes by the computer. Sullyoon decided to keep quiet and wait until the doctor finished.

Eventually the doctor turned around and started asking her questions. After some tests he said Sullyoon could be release in two weeks but Sullyoon knew she be gone by then. Sullyoon just hope the owner will be okay.

Not only that but since this hospital was in a different city she couldn't find out what happened to the previous owner.

But one thing that startled her was the fact it was only one month into the future compared to last time.

Sullyoon tried asking the doctor about the incident and family records. They said She had a older sister and lived with her mom, and a stepdad. Not only that but their father died and the mom started dating a new guy.

Then for the incident apparently She fell down the stairs and Sullyoon father brought her to the hospital.

When Sullyoon asked would they come visit they laughed it off saying they were post to go on a family vacation  And left her behind. But she still couldn't believe they left their own daughter behind well they went on vacation for a month. Doesn't that sound cold hearted.

Tomorrow is visitation day, but sadly, She doesn't think anyone will come.

Even thinking about going to the cafeteria and seeing all the families makes me sigh. She still constantly think about her family, and as time goes on, She worried if she forget the happy moments with them. She wish She had a picture of them or something they owned; Sullyoon only been away from them for three weeks, but missed them terribly.