Prologue A-Day

A/N: To clear things up your origin story is the same as the neglected Avenger. Family abuses and neglects you, you run away, Fury introduces you to the Avengers, etc. Now let the story begin.

3rd POV:

A-day the anniversary of when the Avengers first assembled. Before A-Day, Kamala submitted one of her stories and it made it was chosen for the finals. She and her father are attending the event on a helicarrier.

Y/N POV:

I was on the helicarrier with the other Avengers greeting everyone. I was in my Red Hood outfit walking around when I saw the quinjet carrying the final people. After a while of greeting everyone I saw a little girl getting bullied and I walked towards the two boys and the girl.

Girl: "When the mob, and the press and the whole world tells you to move. You plant yourself like a tree, beside the river of truth, and you say no. You move."

Boy 1: What?

Girl: Know who said that? A real fan would.

Boy 1: Yeah, whatever. Let's get out of here.

The two boys leave, and the girl looks at the captain shield that he used in World War 2.

Girl: Great... And they're out of comics.

"Don't tell no one I did this."

She looks and she sees me holding one of the comics she needed.

Girl: Your...

"Yup, Red Hood. By the way don't tell Cap but I snuck the comic book from him."

I then see Cap and Black Widow coming towards me and the girl.

Captain America: Guessing she's a Captain Marvel fan. She's off planet, but she would have liked to meet you.

Girl: Sorry... You're Captain America! I'm Kamala Khan.

"Kamala Khan? You're the one who wrote the evil Sewer Lizard right?"

Kamala: Yeah!

Captain America: Yeah, Thor really got a kick out of that one. Siad they actually had a Sewer Lizard problem on Asgard once.

Kamala: Ah... You read my story.

"Every single one that was submitted."

Kamala: This is so cool!

Natasha: Hey Cap, Red Hood, we should head to the stage. Tarleton is losing his nerve.

Captain America: Have you seen Thor? He should have been here by now.

Kamala: Ah, I saw him! I saw him, yeah, he was over by Starks Booth. But he's probably not there anymore, Cuz, I saw him leave.

Black Widow: Um... Who's the kid?

Captain America: Nat, allow us to introduce one of our esteemed constants. This is Kamala Khan. Expert of all things Evil Sewer Lizard.

Natasha: Oh, oh right! Hey, that thing you had me do with the storm drain cover? Pretty badass.

"Hey, Cap she just swears."

Captain America: Really?

"Have not forgotten."

Kamala: I mean it's nothing compared to what happened between you and Madame Hydra. That was wild.

Natasha: Uh, we should head to the stage.

Captain America: Right. Nice meeting you Kamala.

"See you around Kiddo. I'll go find Thor."

I went to Tony's booth, and I looked around, but he was not there. I then exited and I saw him walking around.