Chapter 13 Avengers vs AIM

After we recovered the black box, we went back to the helicarrier to see what was on there.

Tony: JARVIS, I've uploaded the warships transmitter database. Trace launch location.

JARVIS: Re-tracing flight path.

Kamala: That D.A.R.K. Terrigan. Tarleton wants to kill us all... We have to do something.

"He can't cure us... So, he is killing us."

Steve: And this is just the beginning.

JARVIS: Sir.

Rony: What've got?

JARVIS: According to the flight path, the machine originated from San Francisco Bay.

Natasha: No, that's not possible. I flew over that area dozens of times after A-Day.

Thor: Perhaps this is a ruse. They mean to throw us off course.

JARVIS: Unlikely. Residual radiation and mineral deposits on the wreckage confirms the crafts has been in the Bay Area recently.

"Then how did Natasha or anyone else see it?"

Tony: Same way they didn't see the warships coming. It's cloaked.

Bruce: A quarantine. No aircrafts, no ships in or out.

Natasha: Hiding in plain sight.

Tony: Exactly.

JARVIS: Sir, I've just intercepted a signal.

A screen pops up and we see many red dots flying out of the bay.

"They are warships. There's too many to even count they all are leaving San Francisco Bay. If we don't stop this, they'll kill hundreds even thousands of our people."

Steve: Then we go to the source. And shut it down! JARVIS? Plot a course to San Francisco.

JARVIS: At once, Captain.

Tony: Okay! Well, if we're going into battle with our Bug Headed friend's death fortress, robot army, and the flotilla of warships... We might as well look good doing it, right?

Tony gives everyone new suits but I decided not to get one since my dad spent all his time perfecting this suit. Eventually we all came out.

Kamala: Wait... Aren't you going to say the thing?

Steve: What?

Kamala: You know... "Avengers assemble!"

Tony: Yeah, we don't really say that...

Natasha: Just be cool, kid.

Kamala: Got it.

We then flew off to San Francisco Bay where we see the city destroyed after A-Day.

Steve: JARVIS? Do you have the fortress?

JARVIS: Mapping radiation signatures... now.

We then see the fortress.

"Wow. Tarleton has a lot of time on his hands."

Natasha: They're right on top of your heat signal, Y/N. That must be the source of AIM's Terrigen.

Steve: Nat, take us down.

We flew over and were about to drop out when a rope wraps around me and before I could do anything I was pulled out of the Quinjet and I landed on my back as I see her... The Tinkerer. She jumps up and tries to slam her sword but I move out of the way.