Chapter 7 Golden Acres

We made it back to the Helicarrier and we started to look for Tony.

JARVIS: Now that the Neural Uplink has been successfully installed. I can access my full database. Director Hill is reviewing the SHIELD protocols, that you also recovered.

Kamala: Feeling better, JARVIS?

JARVIS: Everything seems to be in working order.

Maria Hill: You have no idea how much this means to me... to SHIELD. Thank you, Bruce and Y/N. You too, Kamala. With this I can start rebuilding SHIELD in earnest. If you ever need anything, give me a call. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.

"We will. Good luck Maria."

Kamala: I feel like I should salute or something.

Maria: No need for that. Good luck to you three.

Bruce: JARVIS? You think you can get us Tony?

JARVIS: This will take some time, but I should be able to find Mr. Stark. In the meantime, I've uncovered something that might be of interest to Ms. Kahn in the HARM room.

Kamala: The what now??

JARVIS: The Holographic Augmented Reality Machine. Something the Avengers use for training.

"It's a mouthful I know."

Kamala: That sounds awesome.

JARVIS: I should warn you the system may be a little... irregular.

Kamala: It this safe?

"A hundred percent. The only thing you need to worry about is your enemies not throwing you into a wall. Trust me, I've been there."

Kamala: Uhh... kay. I trust you, I guess.

JARVIS: Proceed through the crew quarters. The HARM room is on the lower floor of the hanger bay.

Kamala: Thanks JARVIS.

She then leaves and I sat down waiting for JARVIS to be done and I saw Bruce deep in thought.

"What's wrong?"

Bruce: We are going to see Tony...

"So?"

Bruce: He hates my guts because of the whole court thing.

"Oh yeah... You want me to talk him down or?"

Bruce: It'll be fine.

"Tony going to be happy to see me."

Bruce: He going to kill me.

After a while I saw Kamala come and JARVIS pulls up Tony's old home.

JARVIS: Mr. Stark's last known location is his ancestral home, Golden Acres. You may be able to find a clue to his current whereabouts there.

Kamala: Never heard of it. He really doesn't want to be found.

JARVIS: Indeed not. The estate was located in a remote area of Nevada. I can provide the precise coordinates.

We got the coordinates, and we flew to Golden Acres and we went to the gate.

Kamala: Check out the fancy drawbridge!

I went up to the gate, but it was locked.

"Stand back."

I pulled out my pistol and shot the lock and we continued forwards.

Kamala: I can't believe we're about to knock on Tony Stark's door!

Bruce: me neither.

We reached the drawbridge, but it was lowered upwards.