Chapter 5 AIM Base

Power List:

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Stamina

Superhuman Reflexes

Energy Blast

Flight

Those are all you powers. Now onward with the story.

Y/N POV:

Me, Bruce and Kamala were driving in Bruce's truck driving to an AIM base to find JARVIS CPU. While driving Kamala was sipping juice and I can tell it annoying Bruce. After a while of driving, we reached a forest.

"Why are we in a forest again?"

Bruce: Because Tony stashed most of his stuff here when Stark Industries went under. And if anyone knows where Tony is it's JARVIS. This trail should take us to the archive's secret entrance.

Kamala: Cool. Well, it's a nice day for a hike.

Bruce: That's the spirit.

"She grows on you."

Bruce: I see that. You wearing that communication bud I gave you?

Kamala: Yeah. It's practically invisible! So why did you go back to the Chimera?

Bruce: Well... I didn't... He did.

"So did Hulk scare everyone off or was it just a ghost town once he got there?"

Bruce: Probably... I'm not sure.

We continued to hike, and we went into a cave and came out and we saw the entrance to the Archive's.

Bruce: Finally... This means we're close.

Bruce tries to open the hatch but fails.

"Need help?"

Bruce: Yes, please.

I go over a grab the handle.

"Okay on three. One. Two-"

Suddenly Bruce gets hit and he gets shocked.

"Bruce!"

AIM Sniper: Got 'em. Send in containment units.

Kamala: Dr. Banner what do we do.

Bruce: Run...

Kamala: What?

Banner then transforms into the Hulk.

Hulk: Run!!

"Oh shit! Kamala time to go!"

Me and Kamala start to run as AIM comes in and Hulk fights them. Me and Kamala were running when we ran into AIM robots.

SYNTHOID: Targets found.

"Oh hey."

I raised my hand to say hello when a massive energy beam came out of me and hit one of the synthoids.

"What the hell was that!?"

SYNTHOID: Positive ID on Y/N L/N. Fugitive is Inhuman.

"I beg your pardon?"

SYNTHOID: Threat level 2.

"Now, that is an insult."

I tried to do what I did before, but it was not working so I pulled out my pistols and me and Kamala fought AIM. I shot at the robots and Kamala destroyed them. Eventually they were all destroyed.