Chapter 2 Meeting Kamala

A Few Days Later...

Y/N POV:

After I escaped the space station my outfit was badly damaged, so I had to make a new outfit.

I was sitting down watching TV and Phil Sheldon was talking about A-Day

Phil Sheldon: Five years ago, the Avengers prepared dangerous, untested technology causing damage on an unprecedented scale. Our beloved Red Hood was killed during the attempted theft of this technology. Thousands of innocent people died and many more still bear the scars of what has come to be known as A-Day. Hundreds fell sick, encased in strange cocoons, only to emerge with dangerous, otherworldly powers. With no known cure, the disease has spread across the country. And while both SHIELD and the Avengers promised to rectify the situation, it was Dr. Banner's testimony that brought about the end of an era. Their activity outlawed; the once mighty heroes disbanded. But out of tragedy is born hope. After the government liquidation of Stark Industries, Dr. George Tarleton, himself a victim of A-Day, and founder of Advance Idea Mechanics, thinks science is the solution to our nation's problems.

Tareton: I wish Red Hood left when he did but he sacrificed himself so we can continue to live and thanks to him I will use this second chance to make you safe. AIM will find a cure for the Inhuman Disease.

Phil Sheldon: Comforting words to those families torn apart by the disease. But is he too confident? Many criticize AIM's tactics. This so-called "Resistance" army grows stronger every day. This is Phil Sheldon reporting live at the A-Day anniversary.

I turned off the TV and I sat on the couch trying to process all of this information. The Avengers disbanded, Inhumans, AIM, Monica... Where ARE the Avengers?

I then hear something fly over me and the roof break and I see many robots come through the roof and look at me. 

AIM Robot: Y/N L/N you are ordered by Monica Rambeau to surrender and be turned in for questioning

I fire a bullet at one of the robots and the other start to rush me. I grabbed a grenade and threw it at them, and it blew them all up. I ran out of my apartment, and I saw many helicopters. I pulled out a smokescreen bomb and threw it on the ground and I ran off and I hid as the robots tried to look for me. I managed to escape the AIM forces and I found myself at Heroes Park. I saw a statue of myself with a picture of families who died on A-Day. I see Thor's hammer and I see a message engraved on the plate.

'A vigilante, A friend, An Avenger.'

"I'm in a nightmare..."

I then saw people coming and I ran out before they could see me. I was running when I bumped into another AIM robot.

AIM: Y/N L/N spotted.

I took out my pistol and shot the robot in the head and it fell to the ground, destroyed. I heard approaching footsteps and I saw more robots.

AIM Robot: Y/N L/N spotted. Threat level 5. Capture or terminate.

I pulled out my grappler and I shot on the roof, and I saw the robots approaching.

"Adios."

I went up on the roof and I saw an AIM aircraft and it flew over me. I see a girl who appears to be in her twenties. I was about to go over and help but I was blocked by AIM robots. I pulled out my pistols and I started to fight the robots. I destroyed a few and I ran out of bullets, and I took out my knife and started to stab them in the head. I destroyed all the robots, and I chased after the teenager. I made it to a gas station, and I saw a masked figure fighting AIM. Two aircraft shined a light on me and the teenager. I shot out the light as the teenage girl made a run for it. I looked at the hooded figure and I decided to leave consider he, she whoever it was, was holding their own. The teenager ran over to a door and tried to open it. I jumped down and ran over.

"Move!"

I pulled out my pistol and I fired at the handle, and I kicked the door open. I then slam the door shut.

Teenage Girl: Your- your alive.

"Yeah, and who are you?"

Teenage Girl: It's me Kamala Khan. We met on A-Day.

I looked at her and I remembered her.

"Kamala?"

I then see the garage door being cut open. More and more AIM robots came from the glass roof and one of them made a blaster with its hand.

"Do you know how to fight?"

Kamala: Yeah.

She makes giant fist, and more and more robots start to come in.

SYNTHOID: Kamala Kahn and Y/N L/N, please surrender to AIM authorities.

We started to fight the synthoids as more started to come in.

SYNTHOID: Positive ID. One of the assailants is Inhuman.

Kamala threw one of the robots to the ground and I jumped over one of them and shot it in the head. One came from behind and Kamala threw of the robots at the one that was holding me. The garage door then exploded and more synthoids came in.

SYNTHOID: Reinforcement engaged.

Kamala: Why don't we give our new friends a hand!

She made her hand go big and she launched it at the incoming robots.

"Wow. That's impressive."

Kamala: Thank you.

The window of the garage was then broken, and drones started to come in. I fired at them, destroying them. Eventually the drones and synthoid came in and we had to fight more of them. I threw a grenade at a group of them, and it blew up and it destroyed most of the robots. After we destroyed the robots me and Kamala fled. We made it to a bus, and we drove off...