Chapter 9 Saving Kamala

Y/N POV:

I was with the Inhumans as we all walked towards a Resistance base. We eventually made it, and we went down into a cave and when we entered, I saw many Inhumans who all had different powers. I walk around until I see Bruce. He turns and he goes wide eyed.

Bruce: Y/N?

"Bruce? What are you doing here? Where's Kamala and Tony?"

???: Tony's is currently out. Kamala is getting to know everyone.

I turned and I saw him... Captain America.

"Steve?!"

He takes off his helmet to reveal it was Steve.

Steve: Y/N. Your alive. Tony and Bruce said you got captured... What happened?

"My dad's dead. Monica killed him."

Bruce: What? She wouldn't-

"I saw it with my own eyes..."

I lift up my hand and it is covered in my dad's blood.

"After he died... my powers were unleashed."

Steve: Powers?

"When I destroyed the reactor it sent out a shockwave which infected me and give me powers."

???: Y/N?

I looked and saw Hank Pym.

"Hank? Holy shit... It's you."

Hank: Glad to see you made it out alright.

I then see Kamala approaching and she sees me.

Kamala: You're okay.

"Yeah... I am."

Kamala: Bruce, AIM is moving the Inhumans to a more secure location... Soon.

Bruce: Okay.

Hank: You've been talking to Dante?

"Who?"

Hank: one of our Inhuman survivors. We were able to get him out, but his mother was still inside. And our and possibly Y/N escape caused AIM to shore up security.

"We need to do something."

Bruce: Oh, that's not a good idea?

"Why?"

Steve: Y/N, we are outman and outgunned running in there will be suicide. We all left with the energy core and Tony will be here in one day. Until then we need to wait.

"Even if it was Bucky?"

Steve stood there quietly.

Hank: Y/N, you don't understand the Resistance have been trying to infiltrate the facility for months. Getting out was far easier than getting in. And we had help. From the ground, its walls are impenetrable.

"Hank, you did not see what I saw. They kept Inhumans in glass containers just waiting for they're their powers to be taken from them."

Bruce: It's too risky... Trust us on this.

"...Alright, fine."

Kamala: You can't be serious.

"Kamala... Please..."

Kamala then walks off. I then walked off into the bathroom and used the sink to clean my hands from the blood, but I then remembered my dad and I punched the mirror, breaking it. I then looked at the cracked mirror. Afterwards Hank showed me my room and I laid on the bed to rest.