Chapter 10 Under Attack

After we got on the Helicarrier and we took off and put Monica in our custody. We then contacted Hank Pym.

Hank: Greeting from the Ant Hill. Natasha, thanks for helping save the day back at AIM's prison. And for everything you did as Tiny Dancer. I wonder who our mysterious guardian angel was.

Natasha: Anytime, Hank. Sometimes dirty hands do that best work.

Hank: True. And now how the hell did you folks get the Chimera online, let alone airborne, without Terrigen?

Tony: The Chimera has the same standard engines as older Helicarriers. She's kinda like a hybrid car. But you know, cool.

"Why does this feel like more than a thank you call, Hank?"

Hank: Guilty as charged. We did a little digging in the data you sent me from the prison. AIM was able to successfully transport most of the Inhumans. I've tracked the ship, but we'll need someone to go in after it.

Natasha: We'll do whatever we can.

Hank: Thanks. I've already uploaded some mission details to your war table. Pym out.

Hank disconnected and the rest of the Avengers came.

"So, who's going to interrogating Monica?"

We all look at each other and I sigh.

"Too hell with it. I'll do it."

Bruce: You're not gonna kill her?

"Not until we get our answers."

The Avengers went to another room as I prepare myself to interrogate Monica.

3rd POV:

Tony: Oh, this should be interesting. Monica killed Y/N's father and now he's confronting her. You think he got this?

Steve: I'm positive. Once we get our answers, we can finally stop AIM.

Tony: The AIM Experience. So many better names.

Bruce: We need to find that lab cause if we don't the Inhumans are gone.

Tony: So Tiny Dancer, huh?

Natasha: Let me guess, you would have gone with Rocket Man.

Tony: Please not even close. "You're my candle in the wind".

Natasha: Shows about to start.

Y/N POV:

I enter the room and I cross my arms as I approach Monica and I see her smile.

Monica: Let me guess. You're planning a big reveal at the Adaptoid launch. The triumphant return of The Avengers.

"You imprisoned my people; you tortured them and to top it off you killed my dad. I could put a bullet in you right now and be done with all this."

Monica: Then do it... Oh wait, you can't. You need to reveal where our lab is.

I chuckled to myself.

"You are really going to make this difficult for me, are you?"

Monica: I am.

"Monica, if you do this this will be more deaths than there was on A-Day."

Monica: Last I checked... A-Day was your mess.

I shook my head and I looked at her.

"Why?"

Monica: Why what?

"Why kill my dad?"

Monica: ...After A-Day your mom, your sister, and your brother were all killed. I found him... drinking. He told me how much he regretted abusing and neglecting you. He wanted to find you to make amends and to finally have what was left of his family. I offered him a job at AIM and in return I will help him find you. My plan was to extract your powers and let you go. So, if anything your father's death is on your hands.