Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Enthusiastic Citizen Mr. Wang

    "Marshal! The sudden failure of the transmission ship is out of control, and a rescue signal has been sent!" "

    Wormhole energy fluctuations have been detected ahead, Marshal!"

    Inside the shaking and vibrating huge silver ship, harsh sirens echoed continuously throughout the cabin.

    And compared to the sudden loss of control and direction of the ship, the wormhole signal that suddenly appeared from space and gradually approached them made everyone in the cabin panic.

    "Marshal!"

    "Stop yelling. If yelling louder is helpful, I'll yell with you."

    Among the crowd, the one who had hoped that she had led the team to countless victories, but today was originally Generalissimo Yu Chu, who was about to take the soldiers back to the imperial palace to hold a celebration ceremony, felt a headache at the moment when she heard the shouts of his subordinates.

    She controlled the control panel of the ship under her extremely calmly, and the siren in her ear did not stir up any waves in her heart.

    Her subordinates moved quickly. However, she didn't know where it was completely damaged. Seeing the red dots on the instrument panel whose distance was shortening, her eyes suddenly turned to look at the lieutenant next to her.

    "Yuan, marshal..."

    The lieutenant met her eyes, his lips trembled, and the panic and fear in his pupils about this unexpected accident that he didn't expect at the beginning.

    I knew, I knew he shouldn't...

    Seeing him like this, Yu Chu, who had known his position for a long time, understood everything in an instant.

    "You are really in a hurry."

    "Marshal! Listen to me..."

    In an instant, a powerful tearing force swallowed and stripped the entire ship.

    After the ear-piercing sharp tinnitus, Yu Chu's consciousness was completely plunged into darkness.

    *

    "Hey, Boss Zhao, looking at your expressions, it looks like you've had a good harvest today!"

    On the white star, outside the dangerous and mysterious Second Domain Forest, Wang Xin smiled and greeted Zhao You and others who had just completed the task in the forest and were about to return to the Mercenary Union.

    "Where is it? It's just that the star beasts in the Eryu Forest are in a period of restlessness these days, which makes us pick up a lot of mistakes. Xinzi, it's a good time to accept missions recently, you have to grasp it." "Don't worry, Boss

    Zhao , I know, I will go on a mission with you after I have settled all the family matters in these two days." Wang Xin waved his hand.

    "Then remember to tell me in advance."

    "That's for sure, thank you for taking care of me!"

    "Brothers, why are you polite?"

    Zhao You waved his hand, and then the two parties separated.

    Wang Xin carried the supplies he had just exchanged from the trade union on his back, and then walked out of the forest along the path he had been walking all along.

    "Huh? This is..."

    Suddenly, a strange bump in the middle of the road startled Wang Xin, who was distracted. He rubbed his eyes, and his expression changed instantly when he saw the bump clearly. The bag was thrown aside and ran up.