Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71 Carola's Visit

    "Just tell me why you came here." Yu Chu held the gun tightly in his hand, and his tone was already impatient.

    But Lu Hui didn't seem to understand the meaning of her words, he didn't talk about the purpose of his visit, but just chatted casually.

    "Your Majesty, you have been in a high position for so long that no one dares to get close to you, so you are holding back so much, you talk to everyone?" Yu Chu really couldn't understand him, and he was fighting against each other before, but now he is putting it aside. Chat with her here?

    Lu Hui smiled, as if he really didn't intend to continue talking, he turned his head, and shot suddenly in the next second, the gleaming sharp blade went over the spear/spear and went straight to Yu Chu's wrist, the latter couldn't dodge his forearm A hole was drawn directly.

    Bright red blood rushed out from this hole, and some of it stained on the sharp blade made it look sharper and colder.

    Lu Hui looked at the eye-catching red on the blade, and when Yu Chu's spear/spear attacked, he withdrew the blade and turned to leave.

    "Don't run away!" Yu Chu chased after him angrily, thinking that this dog did everything he did before to deliberately distract her and lower her defenses, wanting to take the opportunity to sneak attack.

    And now he has succeeded!

    She has never been wronged so much in her life!

    Yu Chu cursed and chased the man with a gun, but lost him within a few laps around the palace. She was so angry that she wanted to kick the tree, but she felt that the tree was innocent.

    So, when Qing Yuan came over, Yu Chu kicked him with an angry face.

    "He came to look for you again?" Qing Yuan was not angry when he was kicked suddenly, but his heart skipped a beat when he saw that there was no bleeding wound on Yu Chu's arm.

    "That dog dared to bully me, I will never listen to another nonsense from him next time!" Yu Chu gritted his teeth, and Qingyuan next to him was very happy after listening, and said unceremoniously: "You can beat others!" Well, you just ran back after being beaten up like a beggar, and you made such big talk again?"

    Yu Chu turned his head to look at him blankly, and the latter immediately shut up when he saw this.

    Originally, Qingyuan came here this time to take Yu Chu out of the palace, but before the two of them left the original palace, the last time they went to the dormitory to find Yu Chu, Gan Xi who was beaten up by her on the way with a sack He brought someone back to find him.

    After the summons last night, although he knew that it was just a beautiful misunderstanding that Lu Hui had admitted the wrong person, His Majesty became curious about Yu Chu, so he simply listened to his subordinates to report on her strength and performance in school, especially in Knowing that Dixing was surrounded by star thieves when he went out for training, when Yu Chu led everyone to escape, he took a different look at that well-behaved girl.

    Therefore, even though Ganxi kept repeating that the identity of the other party's linker was in doubt, he needed to be very cautious, but Emperor Shaluo directly issued the order to recruit the other party.

    Since it was a will, it meant that Yu Chu himself would obey even if he was unwilling in his heart.

    "I will go to your dormitory to discuss the specific details with you when I have time, but this matter is an imperial secret, so I hope nothing will happen to you." Although Ganxi has tried his best because of Qing Yuan's presence He hid the displeasure on his face, but the strong sense of doubt in his tone still made Yu Chu want to put a sack on him again.