Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21 Who Are They Waiting For?

    The time after that is also spent in training day after day.

    And every time she comes into contact with the mentors around her, Yu Chu can feel the sense of despondency hanging over them, but this emotion is very faint. If she didn't know the reason from Che Yinan in advance, maybe she wouldn't add more. Notice.

    No one hasn't told the students everything behind the reforms, the years of hard competition for spots, the back and forth between adults.

    Teenagers are emotionally unstable, and knowing too much will only make their emotions more easily affected and disturbed by the external environment.

    At this time, there is still one month left before the military examination.

    The content of the two-person exam still hasn't been revealed in the slightest.

    All the leaders in the academy were so worried about this matter that their hair was turning gray every day, including Yan Xian, who was also constantly trying to get a little bit of news from various channels.

    At this time, it is not only about the general evaluation of the planet, they are more worried about ruining the future of the students because of making wrong choices.

    There is only one military exam, and you have been preparing for the war for several years. Many people may count on this opportunity to allow themselves to enter a broader world.

    For C-level star people, if they want to tear off the label of low-level star people, it is the easiest and fastest way to get admitted to a good military academy.

    And here, what Yan Xian and the others have to do is to do their best to plan for the students the most beneficial way to apply for the exam.

    But until there were only two days left to apply for the exam, Lin Bosheng, who was far away in the imperial capital, spread the news to everyone, saying that this time, the two-person exam might not be as easy to get a good score as some people said before.

    After receiving this message, Che Yinan and the others were silent.

    So the next day, listening to the people on the podium asking everyone to choose individual soldiers or awakening masters to take the exam alone when registering, and when they gave up the two-person system to apply for the exam, Yu Chu couldn't help asking: "Why?"

    "Because it's been revealed that it may be more difficult for us to apply for the dual system." Che Yinan replied.

    "In that case, wouldn't it be a waste for us to go to Mocha?"

    "What you learned on Mocha is not just about cooperating with each other, so why was it wasted?" He glanced at her, "Not to mention eating so much, I think They raised you well."

    "..."

    Yu Chu didn't want to talk to him, was that what she was focusing on.

    Of course, Che Yinan knew what she was thinking, but this time he didn't let Yu Chu mess around by himself.

    "The military examination is a major event in life, and there is no room for mistakes."

    "How can this be called a mistake? We are called adventurous. What if the news is wrong." Yu Chu raised his chin.

    Che Yinan frowned, "No, it's a matter of a lifetime, don't mess around." "

    Old cars, the layout is bigger, two people apply for the exam, and the admission means that two people are admitted together, double the happiness." "