Chapter 101 - 104

ʚChapter 101 Finale part 7

When the Aowei Federation's army pushed to the border of Karolla Country, Yu Chu didn't receive any news from anyone telling her that they were going to go on an expedition.

    These days, her attention has been focused on how to use her ability to heal the wound on Gu Bai's chest. Except for chatting with Yisha and the others occasionally, the rest of her free time is to cook with Luo Qi and relax.

    It wasn't until the people in StarCraft on the optical brain discussed this matter hotly that Yu Chu also didn't see the generals who used to brush their faces in front of her in the imperial palace for a long time. She asked Gu Bai specifically, and only then did she know that everyone outside Fight.

    "Why didn't you even tell me this? It's such an important thing." In the garden, Yu Chu, who was trimming the flowers and plants in the garden with a group of old people around him, yawned.

    A very light silk scarf is wrapped around her neck, on which a little white rabbit is sleeping peacefully with a carrot in its arms.

    Hearing this, an old man next to her cut off the branches and leaves growing in front of her, and then curled her lips indifferently, "It's just a war, they are all a group of young lads, so there is nothing to worry about." "Yes, anyway

    . We taught them one by one, if we need to go to town with us every time there is something, then why do we need those brats.” “It’s

    been more than a hundred years, Marshal, you shouldn’t worry about it. Dim sum, at a very old age, it's better to think more about how to eat, drink and have fun, why can't you be idle."

    Suddenly surrounded by everyone pointing and giving lessons, Yu Chu held the scissors with a dazed expression on his face.

    "That's right, it's whether the food in the imperial palace is not good or the fun is not good. If you can't be free, Marshal, we can take you outside to play." "Of course, if you don't want to be with us old

    people Play, you and Marshal, cough, you can play with that little classmate Luo Qi, we don't mind." "Just don't think

    about these things, it's none of your business." "

    ... "

    Yu Chu:...

    Did she just say a word?

    "Okay, these things have long been within our expectations, everyone has prepared a lot of plans, you don't have to worry." Gu Bai, who was said to almost doubt his life, came out to relax together and couldn't help it. The corners of his mouth raised, and he spoke to persuade her.

    Yu Chu: ...

    It's almost done.

    Seeing that they still had intentions to continue, she hurriedly said: "Okay, I understand, I don't care about this, this is indeed what young people should do." "

    Marshal, it's good that you can understand. Seeing that she seemed to really no longer think about this issue, the former subordinates who were still frowning just now relaxed their brows, and began to cheerfully discuss again whose subordinates trimmed the flowers and plants well.

    Yu Chu threw the scissors aside casually, and quietly blocked the small tree that he had cut ugly.

    The atmosphere in the garden is peaceful and peaceful, and on the other side, the border of Carola.

    "Create a little potion, you all poured it on him, right?"

    In the team, Zhao Cang, who was splashed with the sticky potion by the explosion, endured the strange smell, and glared at the group of people opposite, gritted his teeth and wiped his face. .