Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Do You Mind If I Be Your Dad?

    Only then did the crowd on the ground react, and the instructors hurriedly directed the students to quickly enter the spaceship.

    And just entering, the few star thieves inside who were tied up by five flowers startled the few people in the front.

    The scarred face that was still extremely arrogant at the moment has its chin removed, its hands and feet are bound, and its face is full of panic, as if it is being slaughtered. And next to him, the younger brothers were even more useless and dizzy.

    Looking at all this in front of him, Hessen immediately felt that the daughter of Marshal Qingyuan was more considerate than everyone present.

    The Star Thief Group, who usually only dared to flee and rob in different countries by virtue of the territorial regulations of each country, dared to confront the entire Emperor Star directly and blatantly this time, no matter the timing of their sudden appearance or their intention to kill all the Starship students. , It would be too suspicious to pick any one at random.

    But now that the other party's support is coming, and they are unable to deal with it and can only retreat, it is the best way to leave a few people who may know the truth and go back for interrogation.

    And obviously, they were anxious by the situation just now, and they all forgot that there was still this stubble.

    The students followed the instructor's instructions and quickly walked to the spaceship one after another. After all, they were all a group of interstellar bandits, so the conditions inside the cabin would naturally not be as good as the original starship of Emperor Star. It is obviously a bit crowded with hundreds of people stuffed inside, but now no one wants to extravagantly ask for anything else.

    Being able to return safely is already hard-won, and it is simply not good to ask for more at this time.

    And just as the students were heading towards the interior of the spaceship, Yu Chu got down from the pilot's seat and pulled Luo Qi to his side from the crowd.

    Seeing that the boy's eyes were a little red, she took his hand into the cockpit, and said with a smile, "Scared?"

    Luo Qi shook his head.

    Yu Chu took the man to sit next to the driver's seat, then fastened his seat belt and said, "Look, I will teach you how to drive the spaceship later. Although the control interface is not quite the same as what I have seen before, But it is more than enough to bring everyone back to school safely without changing the medicine."

    She adjusted a few knobs on the console, and was just about to explain their functions to Luo Qi, when the excited Fei Feibai and the others finally ran over from behind the team.

    As soon as Zhao Heting came, he hugged her calf and cried bitterly, tears streaming down his face, "Woooooo, for a moment just now, I thought we were going to die, but I didn't expect it! Ooooh, sister, why are you so good! Once again raising Yu Chu's position in his heart

    , Zhao Heting officially bowed down under her trousers.

    "I just didn't expect you to be able to fly a spaceship. Can you tell me what else you can't do? This is too versatile!" Chen Xu felt that today's trip was an eye-opener.

    He knew that Yu Chu might be superior in mechas before, but he didn't expect that the other party directly surpassed the ceiling.

    One punch and one star thief, and finally they can drive their spaceship to run around. The sense of security that boys want, isn't that what it is!