Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81 I'm going to fuck him to death

    In the apartment, Yu Chu was still thinking about the information in the video.

    The conclusion of the experiment said that it is useful and useful, but it is not very useful if it is not useful.

    They only summed up the abilities and various physical data of marine life creatures, but they didn't say how to deal with them.

    Speaking of which, Lu Hui still wanted to kill her at the beginning, although he didn't know what the other party was thinking in the last meeting and didn't do anything to her. No, to be precise, he should have done something, but he didn't kill her.

    I don't know what the other party thinks, but if he can gain a foothold in the interstellar with an unnamed star field by himself, what kind of character is easy to deal with?

    And, if you really have to think about it more, if Lu Hui has something to do with Haiyang Ji, what about the Senaro he manages? Is it possible that the entire Cenaro is the living place of the remaining marine creatures?

    "There are many theories about marine life, but there is no way to explain why they disappeared 10,000 years ago. It seems that after them, sea stars were affected by various aspects and derived land, and related terrestrial plants and animals It also appears in the universe." Luo Qi explained.     It probably means that the creatures of the Oceanic Period were also a race that ruled the entire universe, but they perished for unknown reasons. Afterwards, other biological groups rose rapidly and gradually replaced them, while they slowly disappeared in the emptiness of time. In the long river.     "So where did the Third Prince and the others catch the mermaid?" Yu Chu asked.     And, if what she guessed just now is true, will Lu Hui come over after the incident is exposed this time?     As a remnant of marine creatures that have disappeared in the entire interstellar, if Lu Hui sees his own kind being imprisoned by the people of Shaluo for research, as an emperor, will he really not come to save his people? To be precise, it should be - killing people to silence them.     Yu Chu immediately turned on the optical brain and pulled out Qingyuan's contact box to make a call. Her fingers trembled slightly because of excitement, and she felt in her heart that this was a good opportunity to kill Lu Hui.

    Lu Hui has always had a murderous intention towards her. She was lucky enough to escape the few times before, but she knew very well in her heart that if she really fought one-on-one with him and the two sides would not stop dying, she must have slept first. one.

    The opponent's strength is too unknown, and she is not someone who likes to walk on the wire rope every day to seek life stimulation. So if there is a chance...

    the one who dies first must be Lu Hui.

    Yu Chu glanced at Xu Yourong, who seemed to be a little tired after running for a long time with her eyes closed, she got up and went outside, at this time Qingyuan connected the call, and then came up with a burst of greetings.

    Yu Chu knew that he was wrong and didn't dare to speak up all the time, until the report of the soldiers came from the opposite side of the optical brain, and then after a burst of noise, Qing Yuan said: "Since you came here, you must have got some news, I don't want to listen to what you say Nonsense, you can just tell the third prince where it is." "

    Then you guessed wrong, I really didn't come here this time because of this matter, I don't know the whereabouts of the third prince."

    Qingyuan didn't believe it, but listened She said: "I'm here to discuss with you that we can work together to get rid of Lu Hui..."