Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 You live with me

    Driving all the way to the downstairs of the dormitory where the spiritual master lived, Yu Chu paused on the side of the road,

    "Go up and pack your things, and move to my dormitory." She opened the car door and got out of the car.

    Luo Qi, who was still in the co-pilot, opened his eyes slightly. He hurriedly unfastened his seat belt, and then quickly followed.

    "I saw that you have robots at the bottom of the building. Let me rent two robots to help you move them together." Standing at the gate, Yu Chu kept looking in, and then inadvertently met the eyes of the auntie who was on duty downstairs.

    Auntie's eyes had righteous light, seeing her behavior, she immediately gave her a big roll of the eyes.

    Yu Chu: "..."

    She quickly took two steps back and turned her head away, and when she turned around, she found that Luo Qi was still standing there without moving.

    She wondered: "Why are you still in a daze?"

    Luo Qi's body froze, he looked at the person in front of him who didn't feel anything wrong, and then he stammered: "I, I, move to your dormitory?" "Of

    course No, I can’t enter your dormitory, sometimes I can’t arrive in time.” “

    My dormitory is also very big, as you saw last time, it’s more than enough for two people.” Yu Chu thought he was here I was worried about not having enough space, but I never thought that the face in front of me would turn red in the next second.

    Yu Chu: "?"

    Is there something wrong?

    Seeing that he still looked uneasy, she comforted her and said, "Don't worry, the mentor and the others won't care about this, don't be afraid." "No,"

    he shook his head, then paused, and said, "Then I'll go up "

    "Go, I'll wait for you below."

    Seeing the thin figure disappearing at the door, Yu Chu found a random place to squat down and waited for someone to come out.

    It was lunch time at this time, and most of the students were either in the cafeteria or in the dormitory, so there were not many people coming and going on the road. But almost everyone who came in and out of the dormitory couldn't help but glance at Yu Chu who was squatting there.

    Yu Chu himself doesn't know what's so good about him, so these people have to stare at him once or twice before giving up.

    And above the head, the light of the obsidian is still fiery.

    She yawned.

    After a long time, Luo Qi trotted out with four robots lined up. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. It was obvious that he was afraid that the people below would wait for a long time, so he kept cleaning up.

    "Their destinations have been determined, we just need to follow them."

    Yu Chu looked at the robot that had consciously moved away with a lot of things, she nodded, and then started the aircraft.

    The two came to the dormitory area of ​​the individual department, and then quickly went upstairs.

    "This is your linker, hello." Nie Qing, who had been standing at the gate of 807 waiting for the two of them, showed her white teeth.