Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91

    Luo Qi's whispers made Yu Chu's eyes, which were still smiling, gradually stained with complex emotions. She stretched out her hand, but when she was about to touch the furry head, she paused, and then sighed: "So Rely on me."

    Luo Qi looked at her suspiciously, and saw her return to her original smiling face: "What's the matter, you were talking about me just now, why did you get involved with Lu Hui again," she He waved his hand, "How unlucky."

    Then the topic was dropped like this.

    In the days that followed, Qingyuan sent a message remotely, telling Yu Chu some things about the current palace.

    It stands to reason that after the sixth princess was shot last time, among the current candidates for succession, only the second princess is the only one who is capable and qualified to take over as the next Datong.

    But watching the time fly by, in the court hall, the officials whispered, and when they gathered in large and small meetings, they were all discussing and trying to understand His Majesty's thoughts.

    The imperial edict has not been issued for a long time, and as we all know, His Majesty is approaching his sixtieth birthday this year, and it does not mean that he must step down at that age, but according to the situation of the previous few, His Majesty is indeed... and according to the previous

    regulations , As long as the royal reserve is determined, and the second princess does not make any major mistakes or is opposed by the majority within three years, then she can fully succeed to the throne.

    But now it seems that it is a little subtle.

    In the princess hall, the second princess, who was being discussed privately by all the officials in the court, happened to be half-reclining on the expensive jade wooden chair, closing her eyes and listening to the long melody released from her light brain. Kneeling on the ground, they reported all the current movements in the court, and one of them hesitated: "Princess, do you need us to force you?"

    Elena slowly opened her eyes when she heard the words, and then her voice was half a smile, " No need, the old man wants to sit on the throne for a while, so let him sit. He thought that no one would know about the nasty things he did in private, and now Celis has gone downstairs to find her mother and concubine, so the old man I didn’t even take anything away.”

    "Let him continue, the greater the hope, the more painstaking efforts, when the dream is shattered..." She sneered as if happily, and then closed her eyes again.

    Above the court hall, a group of officials had different thoughts and undercurrents surged, but they did not affect a certain small bed in Emperor Star.

    Yu Chu warned Qingyuan again today, telling him not to send her anything other than the interstellar doomsday warning in the future. She doesn't go on missions, and she doesn't want to have any relationship with the royal family anymore. .

    "What's the matter? You fought with Lu Hui last time, and you got beaten up?"

    Qing Yuan's twitching voice came from his brain, and Yu Chu lazily leaned on the bed, taking a sip of juice and a small snack. Life is very comfortable.

    "I'm old and I can't stand it anymore. It's time to start preparing for retirement."

    "? I really didn't expect your reason," Qingyuan replied, "I also heard that Hessen said that you will also I want to ask for a leave of absence, and I don’t even need any credits.”

    After a pause, Yu Chu said softly, “That’s right.”

    “Is there really something wrong with typing?” The person on the other end frowned, “But when I sent you to the military hospital before , I don’t seem to have found any other problems.”