Chapter 3: Lies And Manipulation

Tenma's POV:

In midnight... At Master's Office at Inazuma Headquarters...

"Good! But where's the mastermind?", Endou said.

"Shinsuke looked after him."

Endou replied, "Okay. Now you may go and get some rest."

"Ryoukai-desu! (Roger!)", Then I leave the office.

At My Room...

I was asleep, then... I had a dream...

My dream starts...

I woke up in my dream. I went somewhere that I didn't ever went before. Somewhere in the forest.

"What is this place?"

A mysterious princess fades in. She has pink hair with two ponytails and pink eyes. She also has pointed ears like a elf. She wears a white headband with 3 pink pendants, a white long-sleeved shirt and white pants with a green sash which is tucked through her belt and also wears grey flat sandals. She's covered with pink cloak. She's floating in front of me. Then, I go to her.

"Who are you?"

"The time has come.", the princess said.

"What?"

"Wait.", As I tried to reach her. The princess vanished.

My dream ends...

I woke up as my eyes widened.

"Ahhh!"

"Who is she? Why is she in my dream?", I said in my mind.

Third POV:

The next day... At living room...

Tenma is watching the news. The news announced, "Breaking News! Here at Teikoku City, where the kidnapping has happened last night. However, The three teachers has been saved by the mysterious group of vigilant assassins."

As the news ends, Shindou and Kyousuke enter.

"Well. Mission Accomplished?", Kyousuke said with a smirk. While Shindou sat down on the sofa.

Tenma answered, "Yeah."

Shindou asked, "Any updates from Shinsuke?"

"Not yet.", Tenma's face looks unwell.

"Are you not feeling well?", Shindou asked out of worries.

Tenma answered, "I'm fine." Then, he explained, "I just had a dream. I saw a mysterious girl."

However, Kyousuke also replied as well, "Shindou-san and I had the same dream."

Meanwhile, Aki was at the door and eavesdropps the trio's conversation.

Tenma asked in surprise, "Did you?"

Kyousuke answered, "Yes."

Tenma added, "And she says, 'The time has come'."

Shindou also replied, "Same." Then, he asked to Tenma, "Do you know what was that mean?"

Tenma's head nod down and answered uneasily, "I don't know."

At the Master's Office...

Endou is watching the view through the window with his arms crossed. While, Aki enters.

She said, "Endou," Endou looked at Aki, "I have to say something."

"What is it, Aki?", Endou asked.

Aki replied, "Tenma has a dream. Same as Shindou and Tsurugi."