Chapter 13: Acceptance

Third POV:

At 7:00 P.M...

Sangoku, Trisha and Kirino were walking to somewhere. "What?! Shindou is a demon?!" Kirino was shocked as he stopped walking.

When Sangoku and Trisha stopped walking and stared at Kirino, Sangoku nodded. "That is what Trisha saw. And that's why I included her," he said.

Then, Sangoku and Trisha continued walking, while Kirino start running.

At the Master's Office, Endou was staring at the pouch. Then, he heard someone's knocking on the door.

"Come in," Endou commanded. It were Kyousuke, Tenma, and Shindou. Aki was also waiting at the office as Anjiru, Yuuichi, Shinsuke, Kirino, Sangoku, and Trisha were also came in the office.

Tenma got wondered. "What it is all about?" he asked.

"The truth," Endou answered. His answered made the members got confused. Endou was already put the pouch on the desk as he opened it. It was the three stones. A purple one, a blue one, and a yellow one. All of them were shocked in surprised. Then, Endou brought the stones with a folded cloth and walked into Kyousuke, Tenma, and Shindou.

"Before Kudou-danchou died, he left this to us as his final request. And I promised to look after it until its new owners has been found. I will tell you an origin of these stones and its holders," Endou explained to the trio as he was about to start to explain about the legend.

"One thousand years ago, The humanity lived in peace and harmony," Endou narrates the story. There's a beautiful world. Somewhere in a light realm.

"Until one day

"Until one day..." There's a loud thunder and a dark realm.

"There's a group of demons who wanted to destroy the humanity called

"There's a group of demons who wanted to destroy the humanity called..." There's a one demon sitting on the throne.

"The Sins," Endou stated. A demon's eyes glows gray.

"They're created by hatred, selfishness, jealousy, pretentiousness, betrayal, pride, and obsession," The other six demons reveal themselves one by one. One demon slashing his sword and his eyes glows orange. A female demon float herself with an icicle surrounds her and her eyes glows light blue. Two demons hold their sword and their eyes glows dark blue and yellow. And one demon hold his scythe, while A another demon hold his spears. And their eyes glows gold and teal.