Episode 14: Stay At My Side

Third POV:

After Tenma, Kyousuke, and Shindou were shocked that Otonashi was actually survived from her death five months ago.

"How? How did you survive?" Tenma asked in confused.

"I'm just jumped down right before an explosion," Otonashi explained.

(Flashback starts... Five months ago...)

Otonashi ran into the forest with her hand holding her gun and the other hand clutching her shoulder. Then, she fell on the ground and fainted due to her injuries.

Right at the moment, there's a sound of footsteps as someone's ran into her. It were two hooded boys. One wears navy blue shirt with black hoodie, black gloves, black pants and pouched on his belt. The other one wears dark green shirt with black hoodie, black gloves, and black pants. They're staring at the fainted Otonashi as they decided to help her.

("Someone's found me and took care of me," Otonashi added.)

Otonashi regained her consciousness as opened her eyes. She has now wrapped with bandages on her injuries. She ended up at the unknown hideout. She sat up and saw someone in front of her. It were the two boys who helped her. A boy with navy blue shirt has a spiky brown hair with three blue stripes and black eyes. A boy with dark green shirt has a spiky white hair and plum eyes. They smiled at her, showing that they're glad that Otonashi has awake. Otonashi smiled at them in response as a thank for helping her.

(Flashback ends...)

"Souka," Shindou shocked. "We're glad that you're alive," he added in relief, along with Tenma and Kyousuke.

After Otonashi's explanation behind her survival, Kidou was about to ask his sister about the five-month incident. "By the way, Haruna. Who attacked you back then anyway?" Kidou asked.

"I don't know, Nii-san," Otonashi answered with her head low. "I've never met that man before," she added as she lifted her head.

"And I don't why he wanted to kill me and Kudou-danchou," Otonashi said in confused as she remembered the mysterious man who attacked her as well as the one who killed Kudou. "But, it doesn't matter. The important is you kept a promise, Endou," she added with her smile and Endou smiled in response.

After Tenma, Kyousuke, and Shindou heard about the mysterious man, Tenma bowed his head, becomes determined as he clenching his hand in fist.

The Next Day...

During the training, Tenma in his pegasus hybrid form was at the rooftop, opened his eyes and staring at someone below. It was Kyousuke in his wolf hybrid form, glaring at Tenma. When Tenma climbed on the rail, he rose his wings, while Kyousuke's eyes glows red. Then, Tenma's eyes glows teal.

Tenma flew down and folded his wings, then his eyes stopped glowing, opened it and walked into Kyousuke. As they faced into each other, they slashed their swords. It collides. As Tenma reacted right behind him, he pushed Kyousuke with his sword and jumped backwards as someone's charged at the two as he missed. It was Shindou in his peacock hybrid form. He flew with his wings and his eyes glows.

As Tenma and Kyousuke glared at Shindou, he landed on his feet, crouched down, closed his eyes and fold his wings. When Tenma and Kyousuke were about to attack Shindou, he lifted his head and opened his eyes to look at them at the same time, then his wings opened and the light behind him summoned. The light blinded Tenma and Kyousuke, so the duo closed their eyes. When the light disappeared, the duo opened their eyes. Right at the moment, Kyousuke had noticed something behind him, It was Shindou who was already behind him. He slashed with his sword, but Kyousuke blocked, but at the same time, Tenma aimed at Shindou with his sword in an inch of his neck.