Chapter 15: A Demon's Embrace

Hey Guys!!!

This is the final chapter of A Friendship's Legacy Book 1...

I hope you enjoy this finale!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV:

Anjiru was very glad in relief as she saw Tenma (now in his demon form) saved her. A blond demon stared at her and turned around to look at her. He lend her his hand as he was about to help her to stand up and Anjiru stretched her hand to reach it.

Unknowingly to them, Audrina has already got up as she charged into the two as she was about to attacked them with her two icy orbs. But right at the moment, Shindou in his demon form flew down and landed on his feet, which made Kirino shocked in surprised. Shindou put his hand forward, aimed at Audrina. A purple light on the surface appears as Audrina closed her eyes. As light spreading, it turned into a shape of the leaves and made a leaf cyclone. It surrounds Audrina.

At the same time, Kyousuke in his demon form flew forward (which made his older brother, Yuuichi shocked in surprise) as he charged and was about to slash with his dual swords. Kyousuke slashed it and the flames from his swords ignites. Audrina got burned, while Kyousuke flew into Shindou. The two stared at Tenma as the blond demon helped Anjiru to got her up. The pair stared at each other with their smile as their hands held.

A mysterious entity has already arrived as he kept staring at Tenma Kyousuke, and Shindou as well as he saw Tenma in his demon form. "They're here..." he mumbled in his smile.

Yuuichi landed on his feet and fold his wings. He was still shocked. "It can't be...." he mumbled. "He did it," he showed his smile with shedding his tears as he saw that his brother has finally controlled his demonic powers.

"Shindou?" Kirino mumbled with his eyes widened.

While Kyousuke and Shindou stared at Anjiru and Tenma with their smile, Tenma having his head low as he think that Anjiru would accept him out of worry. But, Anjiru stepped forward and put her hand on Tenma's head. A blond demon was shocked and lifted his head to look at her.

"Tenma..." Anjiru said. Then, she walked a little bit and hugged him. Tenma stared at her. "It is you..." she added.

Tenma showed his smile and put his hand to hold Anjiru's arms. They hugged. "Daijōbu?" Tenma asked.

"Daijōbu," Anjiru answered.

Tenma and Anjiru closed their eyes and kissed. Then, the wind appears and surrounds them. As they're embraced, they remember that day when Tenma awakened his demonic powers for the first time in front of Anjiru, that day when Tenma lost his control of his demonic powers from yesterday, and that day after Tenma learned the truth from Endou as he accepted it. The wind has disappeared and they stopped kissing and opened their eyes, but their hands still holding.

Right at the moment, a mysterious entity landed on his feet which made them shocked and looked at him. "I'm glad you came back, The Gryphons," An entity said.

Yuuichi and Kirino glared at him with Kirino has already held his dagger. "Who are you?" Yuuichi asked angrily.

Then, a fiery aura appeared and an entity got shrouded by it. The two's eyes widened. The Gryphons and Anjiru kept staring at him as Shindou used his hand to summon his spear. His spear summoned and clenching it.

When a fiery aura fades and opened his eyes, it was red. The mysterious entity turned out to be Derrick in his uniform.

Yuuichi got surprised, "Derrick?!"
While the rest of them were shocked in surprised and confused.