Chapter 12: Cursed Or Possessed

Hayami's POV:

The Next Day....

I rushed to call everyone while my face got terrified.

"HELP!!! SOMEBODY, HELP!!!" I shouted and knocked on the door.

Then, Hamano and Kurama ran into me. "Hayami, what wrong?!" Hamano asked while Ichino and Aoyama came out from their room.

"Why are you so scared?" Kurama added as he got wondered.

"I... I..." I was trying to explain. But, Kurama interferes.

"Just tell me!" Kurama shouted angrily.

"I saw it!" I shouted in fear as I lifted my head.

Hamano, Kurama, Aoyama, and Ichino were shocked.

"You saw what?" Aoyama asked in confusion.

I held my hands. "I saw Tenma, Tsurugi, and Shindou," I answered.

"And why are you afraid of them then?" Ichino got wondered as he scratched his head.

"They're turning..." I was about to explain with my eyes closed.

"Turning what?" Hamano asked.

"They're turning into a monsters! They're went out of control!" I shouted again in fear and the four's eyes widened in shocked.

"EH?!" Aoyama and Ichino exclaimed.

Hamano has remembered from the one of his previous mission when he saw Shindou's strange power and tried to recall Aoyama if he remember. "Aoyama, did you mean..." he said.

"Back at that troll center thing!" Aoyama replied as he added.

"What?!" Ichino got shocked as he didn't know about that happen since he was unconscious.

Hamano bowed his head as he got worried. "Oh no..." he mumbled.

Third POV:

Few Minutes Ago... (That was the same day before Hayami discovered...)

Tenma, Kyousuke, and Shindou were gathered at the garden. But, their face were in sad expression, while Shindou clenching his hand in fist after that happened last night.

"Do you know what's happening to us?" Tenma asked.

Shindou crouched down and sit on the ground. "I don't know. Maybe it looks like we're possessed by someone. Or maybe we're cursed," he replied.

"Tenma. You saw it, right?" Kyousuke asked Tenma.

"What is it?" A brunet asked.

"In our dream. That day when I protected Sangoku-senpai and Trisha. And you were at an infirmary," Kyousuke answered.

Tenma had remembered that he saw Kyousuke's eyes changing in their dream. "Yeah. I remembered," I replied.

"What it is all about?" Shindou got wondered.

"In our dream, we saw the princess again and Tsurugi's eyes turns blue and became a demon. I saw it in my own eyes," Tenma explained.

"Yeah. Sangoku-san told me," Shindou said as he bowed his head.

Hakuryuu's POV:

I was at the corridor and my hand held on the rail. Then, I heard a footsteps. It was my rival's brother, Yuuichi.

"Hakuryuu. Have you seen Kyousuke?" Yuuichi asked in his sad expression.

"No. I'm just started searching him," I replied. Then, I remembered something as my eyes widened in worried. I remembered the day Kyousuke has a strange power until he fainted in the past week.