Chapter 10: An Obsessive Finale

Third POV:

Tenma was at an infirmary and was in recovery. Endou and Aki watched him with their sad expression, especially for Aki, who was very worried for Tenma's condition after he got stabbed by Marco and awakened his strange power inside of him.

Anjiru, Shinsuke, and Taiyou were also worried about Tenma. Endou and Aki went out from an infirmary.

"Is Tenma alright, Aki-nee?" Anjiru asked with her sad expression.

Aki nodded. "I think he needs some rest," she said.

"But, how about the mission?" Shinsuke complained worryingly.

"Yeah. And Marco got away," Taiyou added with his anger expression.

Endou and Aki's face goes to normal as they calmed down. "I think it's time to change of plans. Kidou and I will stay here to look after Tenma and the headquarters. Anjiru, you will take my place. Zora. Midori. You're both will look after Galaxy City. That means Rider will take Midori's place and Park (Megumi's Surname) will take Rider's place, " Endou announced their change of their plans by switching place with he and Kidou decided to stay for the next night.

"So, I'm with Ryouma now?" Masaru asked.

Endou nodded.

"Amagi. You will take my place. So, you are with Kageyama," Kidou ordered Amagi as he chose him as his replacement.

"Hai," Amagi answered.

"But, the objectives and the time is still the same. And remember, when you found Marco. Call for back up. Clear?" Endou declared.

"Clear!" Everyone answered in unison and leave.

As the members went back to their rooms, "Kidou. Gouenji. Aki. Talk in private," Endou said and the three nodded.

At The Master's Office...

Endou picked something from the pouch. It was the yellow stone that he talked about. This stone chose Tenma as it's successors. Aki, Gouenji, and Kidou were also stared at it. Then, Endou put the stone back to the pouch, then he put the pouch into the drawer of the desk.

"Tenma has awakened the one of The Gryphons' power and he's now one of them," Aki said.

"Yeah. And there's one more left," Endou added.

Aki showed her sad expression about Marco that he turned into a demon for an instance. "I can't believe it that Marco has a power like that before," she said.

Kidou cupped his chin as he figured it out something. "Maybe he has chosen by the one of The Sins. They're called them 'The Sinners'. And that's why he became a demon," he explained.

"I hope this blue stone will be glow soon before it's too late," Gouenji said as he hoping that the blue stone will grow.

Back at the infirmary...
While Tenma was in asleep due to his injuries, Shindou and Kyousuke watched him with their sad expression. Especially for Shindou, he cried and Kyousuke comfort him by patting on his shoulder. Kyousuke showed his anger expression for what Marco did to Tenma and clenched his hand into fist.

Trisha's POV:

The Next Day...

I gazed outside from the window of our room, then I walked to the corridor to reach the rail. I exhaled as I remembered that I fought Marco last night as he became a demon. Then, my phone is ringing. I answered as I listen to someone. I got terrified for what I heard.

After that, Trisha explained to the others at the living room, along with Sangoku, Trini, Kurumada, Amagi, and Minamisawa. Shindou and Kirino were also here as well.