Chapter 11: Siblinghood Of Friendship

Third POV:

(Flashback starts... Five months ago...)

In the forest, there's a woman who got injured. She dropped her gun and clutching her chest. She has dark blue hair. She was also wears a black coat and black boots. It was Otonashi Haruna. She heard that someone's walked into her. It was a mysterious man in front of her. She was about to attacked him one last time. She picked up her gun as she got up. Then, she aimed at him with her gun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There's a sound of explosion and Otonashi is no more. The only left is a fire from the explosion. The mysterious man who put his hand that which cause an explosion, put his hand down and showed his menacing grin.

Later, Kudou, who was also got injured, was already drawn his sword as he was facing with someone. Turns out, it was a mysterious man again. He has a staff and it glows green as he was about to attack Kudou. Kudou charged at him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the end, Kudou had defeated by the mysterious man in cold blood. The mysterious man was leaving.

Later at night, Endou had arrived but, he got froze as his eyes widened and got terrified. He saw Kudou.

"Kudou-danchou!" Endou shouted in grief. He lifted and moved Kudou a little bit. Kudou opened his eyes as he was dying. "Hold still!" Endou said as he was about to heal him, but Kudou refused as he held his hand on Endou's arm.

"I couldn't make it. But, I left the one final request for you," Kudou said.

"What is it?" Endou asked.

"I put something in the office. Keep it until you find its new owner," Kudou answered with his smile as his last words. After that, Endou shed his tears as he was about to say farewell to Kudou. Kudou closed his eyes and his hand fell off on the ground. However for Endou, he cried as he accepted his leader's death.

Few days later after Otonashi and Kudou's death, Endou looked at view from the window of the office at Inazuma Headquarters. As he remembered Kidou's last words and also last request, Endou stared at the desk.

Endou opened the drawer from the desk, then he shocked that what he saw, along with Kidou and Gouenji. Endou picked something from the drawer and closed it. Turns out, it was a pouch, then he saw a book on the desk.

The pouch was on the desk and Endou read a book. While Endou read it, he shocked as his eyes widened and he stared at Kidou and Gouenji. Kidou nodded and he opened the pouch. Turns out, there was the three mysterious stones inside of it, the three got surprised.