Chapter 6: A Killer From The Past

Third POV:

Three Days Later... At Gen'ei City at 9:55 P.M.

At the streets, there's a man with black hair and white polo shirt and a woman with orange hair and lilac dress.

"Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart," a man with white polo shirt greeted a woman with lilac dress as he put her a necklace.

A woman with lilac dress touched a necklace, "Aww! Thank you. That was sweet."

"That's because you're the best woman in my whole life," A man with polo shirt said as he held his girlfriend's hands.

"You too. You're my best man I ever loved," A woman also replied.

Both of them closed their eyes and kissed, then there's a sudden sound of gunshots.

A woman with lilac dress' eyes widened and having her heads low. Her face goes terror out of her grief. Turns out, it was a man with polo shirt laying down and has blood on his face. He got shot.

"NO!!!" A woman shouted in grief.

She mourns at her boyfriend, then there's a sound of a footsteps. There's a mysterious killer. He wears black pants, black shoes, dark gray gloves and dark gray shirt. He's holding a gun on his left hand. He also has long and messy black hair and wears a mask. He appeared right in front of a woman with lilac dress. She kept mourning until she noticed a killer. She stares at him with her eyes widened.

"HOW COULD YOU?!!! WHY?!!!" she asked at the killer with her anger and grief.

"You betrayed me," The killer answered. "Come back to me," then he said to her as he lend his right hand at her.

But, the woman answered, "No! I loved him and I don't love you!"

The killer's eyes were getting wider like a psycho and he shouts angrily as he shot her with his gun. Multiple times. He killed a woman.

Out of his Guilt and blinded by his anger, he calmed down with his sad expression and having his heads down. "I lost her... again," he mumbled sadly.

Meanwhile, there's a mysterious man at the sky. He has tanned skin and has spiky blue hair. He wears a long blue coat with a hood and metallic blue boots and has blue eyes. His head leaned on his left hand.

"Well. Well. Well. It is now his lover's consequence for choosing an another man over him," he mumbled with his evil grin.

Five Minutes Later...

Still in the streets at Gen'ei City. Someone ran into a couple's dead body as the shadows appear. There's four hooded persons. Three boys and one girl. One wears light gray shirt with dark gray hooded coat, black pants, and gray boots. One has a muscular body. He wears orange shirt with black hooded jacket, black pants, and black shoes. He also wears gloves with a brass gauntlets on his wrists. A girl wears blue hooded suit, blue gloves, blue pants and black boots. She also wears blue mask. And one has a big and fat body like a giant. He wears dark gray hoodie, black gloves, black pants, a pouches on his belt, and black shoes. He also wears a gas mask and metallic black diadem on his forehead. They shocked as their eyes widened.

"No... way..." A girl in a blue suit said. "It wasn't supposed to be happened!" She put her hands on her mouth.

"What on earth?!" A muscular boy exclaimed softly.

"And that woman got involved too?!" A giant asked angrily.

"If the killer killed the couple, he killed a person for stealing a lover, then he killed an another person for rejecting him. Meaning..." A boy in a gray coat said, then he turned around as he looked the other three. He was about to say in one word. "Obsession."