Chapter 7: The Suitor (Part 1: Meeting)

Trini's POV:

The flashback starts... (Two years ago)

I entered Inazuma Headquarters. I'm at the lobby. I looking for someone. Then, someone's coming.

"Have you looking for something?", she asked me.

There's a woman in front of me. She has short dark blue hair.

"Yes. I'm looking for Mr. Kudou Michiya," I answered.

"Can you show me the any proof?" She request me. So, I handed her with a piece of paper.

The woman put on her red-framed glasses, then she picked the paper. She read the paper.

It says...

To: Trini Watanabe

You have passed the test. You are the official member of Inazuma Force.

- Kudou Michiya

The woman surprised, "Souka. You're Trini Watanabe." Then, she introduced herself, "My name is Otonashi Haruna. The advisor of Inazuma Force." She took off her glasses, then ordered me as well, "Come with me. He is waiting for you."

"Hai," I said.

We walked together to the office.

Third POV:

At The Master's Office, There's a man watching through the windows. He has dark purple hair with a bangs and has mustache and short beard. He heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in," he said.

Otonashi entered. "Kudou-danchou," she said.

Kudou replies, "Yes."

Otonashi introduced me as she informed Kudou, "Here's Trini Watanabe."

Trini entered to he office as well.

Trini greeted politely, "Ohayo Gozaimasu." She introduced myself to Kudou, "Boku no nawa Trini Watanabe desu."

"Trini Watanabe. Welcome to Inazuma Force. I'm Kudou Michiya. Our duty is to keep Inazuma safe from any crimes," he introduced as well.

"Are you ready?" he asked Trini seriously.

Trini's face became serious and determined. "Yes. I'm ready," she said.

Trini's POV:

I'm in simulation training as I'm wearing my uniform. I dashing away. I'm charging at the simulation robot who was about to attack me. I jumped over and pushing him down by pushing his head. Then, I keep running.

I'm jumping up higher to the top of the building. I hold the rail and reached at the top of the building. The simulation turned off. I finished my training. I remove my hood and my mask. I heard someone's opened the door as they coming.