Chapter 8: The Suitor (Part 2: Protect And Promise)

Trisha's POV:

(Flashback continues...)

Me, my best friend, Trini and the four Third Years were having our conversation at my living room at Gen'ei City. I told them about Marco's phone message from earlier.

Trini got surprised, "Eh?!" Then, she showed her anger expression and said, "He hurted you many times and now... he asked you to start over?! I will not allow it!" She shook her head.

I having my head low, "I know." Then, I having my head high as I decided, "But, this time... I won't come back at him anymore," I said.

"What do you mean?" Kurumada got wondered, then he cupped his chin to think. "Masaka..." he surprised as he figured it out.

"I will break up with him for good," I declared, which Trini nodded as she agreed.

Minamisawa having his head low and closed his eyes. "I understand," he said. Then, he opened his eyes and having his head high, "After you break up with him, I would like you to move to Kidokawa Seishuu City," he recommended me to move away. "And don't worry. Sangoku will be with you," he continued.

After Minamisawa's last sentence, Sangoku nodded as well.

"Tenma and others will watching over you for the outcome. After that, go back here," Amagi added as he suggested.

Sangoku ended as he also added, "Then, let's move."

He smiled at me, then I smiled at him as well. Because I agreed to their plan.

The Next Day...

I walked across the streets. Marco was waiting for me at the gazebo. I have arrived as he heard my footsteps. He looked at me with his smile.

"Trisha, thank you for agreeing to meet me here," he said.

"What do you want, Marco?" I asked.

Marco was about to recall me a out something, "Trisha, do you remember what happened back then? You know. Everything is magical." Then, he walked forward and held my hands. "I would like you to let's start over again," he tried to convince me to start over. However...

"It didn't work anymore," I pushed his hands to get off my hands. "I didn't know you very well," I said.

After my last sentence, Marco showed me his sad expression. Then, he kneeled before me he is begging. "Trisha, I promise. I won't be angry. I won't yell at you. I won't blame you anymore," he said.

"Stand up, Marco," I said as I held his hand and tried to stand him up.

"Trisha," Marco kept saying my name.

"Marco, please. Stand up," I got him up. "I think it is even better that we don't see each other anymore," I decided.

After my decision, Marco was hurt and he was sad even more like a yandere. Then, he sudden hugged me, but tightly and forcefully. I got terrified.

"Marco! What are you-!" I exclaimed.

"Trisha! I can't see you!" Marco said as he kept hugging me.