Chapter 4: Guilt By A Mistake

Third POV:

At 12 noon... At Inazuma Headquarters...

Shinsuke and Taiyou called Shindou, Kirino, Nishiki, Sangoku, and Masaru through Shinsuke's phone.

"There's no any sign of a new threat. But, we only saw a minion went to that call center.", Taiyou said.

"So, that means a minion has an another plan of revenge.", Nishiki got pissed as he put his fist to his hand.

Sangoku added, "Maybe, their target must be a students who tell their teachers which made the blacklisted students angry. And maybe also they're ruined the reputations and popularity of the students. They might be tried to hurt the teachers' feeling by ruining their favorite students' name."

Shindou asked to Shinsuke through his phone, "How's Anjiru and others?"

Shinsuke replies for a result, "They got hired."

Shindou also replied, "I see."

Sangoku was remembered something in the past as he put his hand on his chin,"If my suspicions was right."

Shindou was curious as he stares at Sangoku, "What do you mean, Sangoku-san?"

Sangoku recalled his discovery from the previous election day, "During the previous election day, Kurumada and Amagi scouted at Gen'ei City, while Minamisawa and I scouted at Gassan Kunimitsu City." Then, he crossed his arms and he continued, "We found out that 'call center' thing is actually called 'troll center'. An agenda can manipulate the public through online especially election day."

Masaru shocked as Shindou, Kirino and Nishiki looked at him, "Nani?! There's already have it now." Then, he recall something as he scratched his head, "Wait! I remember! Before my teacher got kidnapped, I saw on social media. It looks like cyber bullying. It is spreading the lies to entire Musashi Gakuen. One of my schoolmate was in depression after he saw it."

Shindou concludes as Kirino and Nishiki looked at him," So, which means that troll center is a kind of cyber crime. Not just during election day. But also to bully those students online."

"Shinsuke, once you come back to our headquarters, tell us the information you got, especially from Anjiru and the girls.", Kirino said to Shinsuke through phone speaker.

Shinsuke answered, "Hai!"

The phone call ends...

At Raimon City... At 6 P.M....

Aoyama and Ichino are going home from work as they entered to their house.

"Hey! Aoyama! Ichino!", someone said. Someone walked to Aoyama and Ichino. He has wavy black hair. He wears yellow shirt, red sleeveless jacket with green collar, green pants and green sneakers. He also wears goggles on his forehead like headband. It was Hamano.

"Perfect timing. It's dinner time.", he also said.

"Thanks. But we're going to our room first." Aoyama said.

"Okay.", Hamano replied and leaves the two.

Meanwhile at Aoyama and Ichino's room...

However they felt guilty for that happened.

Ichino got horrified, "Aoyama, I made a mistake!"

Aoyama also got horrified, "Same!"

As the two showed their terrified expression to each other.

(Flashback starts)

Earlier in the morning at 7 A.M....