Chapter 26: Bloodied Wall.

Caleb.

"Oh, Caleb." Valentina moans against my mouth. I cup her boobs and give them a light squeeze. I hold her neck and pound on her like a hungry wolf. I want her, all of her and with each passing day, my obsession with her grows intensely.

I reach inside her T-shirt and unclasp her bra, "Caleb!" she giggles. "What if someone walks in on us?"

"Well, we better be done before that happens," I say running my hand on her back. Her skin is silky smooth under my touch. I can't stop imagining how it would feel to taste her. Feeling her skin, every inch of her.

We are behind the storeroom, which once used to be our secret place to make out. I am sitting on the abandoned bench and she is straddling my lap. I look down. Bingo. She is wearing a skirt. Which means... My hands start to travel down. With one hand on her back, I pull her closer to me and with the other, I move south. Her skin dots with goosebumps when I squeeze her butt. That's good. She likes it.

"I wish we were at a more... private place," I whisper in her ear. Her grasp on my neck tightens, and she takes heavy breaths. Her skirt has already ridden up. I tease her at the hem of her skirt, and she moans. Her hands grab my face and her lips meet mine, my hands move further inside her skirt. She reacts to my every action, my every touch. She smiles, bites her lips and continues to kiss me.

Before I make it inside her skirt completely, we are interrupted. By Jake! He is with a different girl. They don't notice us pulling away and jumping off of each other since they are busy sucking each other's faces. They finally notice our presence. Valentina doesn't wait for a second, she storms out of there before they get a chance to say something.

"They saw us together," she mutters. We take long strides towards the school building.

I nod, "They did," I say back. Valentina told me about the conversation she had with him the morning she got home, drunk. It was even more imperative for us to stay low and keep our relationship a secret since he knew about us now.

"He won't tell," I say and Valentina looks at me. "He was shocked to see us there," I explain further when her frown deepens, "not because he wasn't expecting us to be there, but because he wasn't expecting to be seen by anyone with her."

She looks ahead, processing what I just said, "He is still in a relationship with Naomi and we caught him with another girl. He won't sell us out because we know his secret too." She says and I agree. But that wasn't entirely true. Jake was sleeping with half of the school's girls. It was only days before Naomi found out. And then he wouldn't shut up about us. I don't tell this to Valentina  and we continue walking towards the school.

Her steps start to slow down and then she stops walking abruptly. I look at her, her eyes are narrowed at something or say someone. I look at what she is staring at and I see, Mateo, walking towards us in his uniform.

"What the fuck," she mutters. He walks towards us furiously. What scares me more is the two officers tailing behind him, all of them walking towards us.

What is he doing here? I'll put you behind bars! His words keep repeating in my head nonstop. I try to calm my mind and my heart. Valentina doesn't make it any easy for me. She looks like she is going to faint any moment now.

All student's eyes are on the officers that are walking furiously towards us. As they start to approach us, I brace myself for what was going to follow next... but... they walk past us. The two officers walk past us towards the stands, Mateo stands a few feet away from us.

"What sick games are you playing again?" I say with gritted teeth.

"Mr Walker," he smiles, "we meet again," he remarks. The other two officers return with Alice and Jacob, both in handcuffs.