Chapter 12

Tangxi hesitated for a moment, but her little paw was still hooked.

    He Wang didn't allow him to regret it, he picked him up and took him downstairs.

    Tangxi nestled in his arms, feeling as if she was about to fall into a wolf's den.

    All the way to the meeting room, a burly man nodded and greeted him: "Mr. He." After speaking, he opened the door.

    Tangxi noticed that this person was the one who came to the scene of the car accident with Wang Tezhu when he came through on the first day, and he was the one who stayed at the scene of the car accident to deal with and investigate.

    As expected of a villain, even his subordinates are so elite.

    As soon as the door of the conference room was opened, Tang Xi poked her head out of curiosity, and immediately saw a tall, thin man tied to a chair by Wuhua Da.

    The man struggled even more when he saw He Fan coming in. While struggling, he said sternly, "You are illegally imprisoned! Let me go!"

    Tang Xi didn't miss the look in the man's eyes when he saw He Fan. of fear.

    [1551, who is he? ]

    [The person who tampered with the villain's brakes. 】

    【! ! ! 】

    It's a bad guy!

    Relying on being hugged by the big villain, Tang Xi stomped on the man and breathed out at the man.

    She has a vicious little look like a fox pretending to be a tiger.

    He Wan looked at the kitten in his bosom, who looked unprofessional in exhaling at people for the first time, couldn't help laughing a few times, his chest trembled slightly.

    His heart softened, and he felt the feeling of being protected for the first time, and this feeling came from a little milk cat.

    "Hey, don't look at it for a while." He Wan stroked the kitten, and narrowed his downcast eyes.

    He beckoned to the side.

    Tang Xi, who was still a murderer, was handed over to Special Assistant Wang. He was stunned for a moment, and for some reason, he was hugged by someone else.

    Then he saw the villain's slender and good-looking hands violently tugging on the meticulously tied bow tie twice, and then kicked the tall and thin man's leg fiercely.

    The man screamed and was kicked down several meters along with the chair.

    Hearing the loud sound of her body hitting the ground, Tang Xi was so frightened that her ears were pressed down, and her pupils instantly enlarged and became round.

    He Wan seemed to be a different person at this time, his eyes were without warmth: "Did the Xu family give you a sum of money to let you go abroad after finishing your work?" This

    man was brought back by his subordinates at the airport of.

    The thin and tall man was shaking like chaff on the ground, his original determination not to speak was shaken the moment He Fan changed his face, he could only force himself to keep his mouth shut and not utter a word.

    If it wasn't tied with a rope, Tang Xi seriously doubted that the man would be so frightened that he would run into the door and run away on the spot. Even if he was just watching, he would be startled by the vicious aura of the villain.